Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Fitbit not syncing with MFP

sbongiov55sbongiov55 Posts: 1Member, Premium Member Posts: 1Member, Premium Member
Anyone having issues with Fitbit not syncing with MFP. Last two days my Fitbit steps are not showing up on my Samsung 8 phone.

Replies

• 1971_Becky1971_Becky Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    I signed up yesterday and have not been able to get it to sync at all. I keep trying to reconnect but still nothing.
  • DannitoveyDannitovey Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    I’m having the same problem - any solutions?
  • brandiking677brandiking677 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Has anyone get a response from the help desk?! Two days In a row now
  • maryminior1maryminior1 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    I've been having issues syncing exercise & steps for 2 days now. The responses I've read in the forum thread is not very helpful. seems MFP is ignoring the issue. H
  • RKing1269RKing1269 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    I called Fitbit and the girl walked me through what to do and to my amazement she totally screwed it up and now I can't even put my fitness pal into the Fitbit site then she said someone will get in touch with me by email in a couple days.so now what????
  • alyisamichellealyisamichelle Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Ugh I'm having issues too. Why are they ALWAYS having syncing issues?!?!? So damn annoying!!!!!!😐
  • Savri2019Savri2019 Posts: 5Member Member Posts: 5Member Member
    I hope they resolve this soon as im getting my fitbit soon!
  • iSweaterGodiSweaterGod Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    I'm having the same issue. Unfortunately, I'm having to use Fitbit to track calories and it's not as good or Ui-friendly as MFP.
  • yzgant26yzgant26 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Phew! Good to know I’m not the only one. I’ve been troubleshooting since Monday night, that’s when I noticed the issue. Any updates from the help desk?
  • lucyd75lucyd75 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    I am having the same issue... I noticed my food diary has not syncing to my Fitbit the past few days. I tried disconnecting and reconnecting and nothing. Makes me wonder what else isn't syncing.
  • val_mollval_moll Posts: 1Member, Premium Member Posts: 1Member, Premium Member
    Phew. Glad I'm not the only one!
  • FitnessAriFitnessAri Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Oh, so it's happening to everyone, thanks for posting guys!

I know it's different this specific time since it's happening to everyone, but un-syncing happens fairly often and it's kind of unacceptable that the official advice from MFP is to un-link accounts from both ends, wait 15 minutes then re-link it all and hope for the best.

I don't understand why they don't work on adding a manual sync button or resolve whatever is causing the ever ongoing unstable connection in the first place.
  • dv_iiidv_iii Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Yup, having issues here for two days also. Will wait for updates to be shared...
  • rjmwx81rjmwx81 Posts: 249Member Member Posts: 249Member Member
    This has been an ongoing issue. I'm just about to quit MFP and just start logging food on Fitbit. Sure, it takes longer. You know what else takes a long time? Figuring out how many calories I have left on my own because of syncing issues!
  • abbykturnerabbykturner Posts: 1Member, Premium Member Posts: 1Member, Premium Member
    Yes, I have been having the same issue for two days as well. Post if you figure it out! Thanks!
  • Loulife2018Loulife2018 Posts: 3Member Member Posts: 3Member Member
    I've had issues for days plus when I log some food or exercise it logs it around 20 times might just start using fitbit to log going forward
  • susiepirbysusiepirby Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    I am still not able to sync with Fitbit, it shows no steps on my fitness pal. Are they still having a issue ! I have logged out and back in, its driving me crazy