Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Fitbit not syncing with MFP

13»

Replies

• PhirrgusPhirrgus Posts: 1,883Member Member Posts: 1,883Member Member
    How did you regrant access? Mine hasn't synced for over a week now 😡

On the fitbit app, tap the icon in the upper right corner for account settings>scroll down to Manage Data>Tap Manage third party apps>tap that and it will open fitbit.com> Revoke Access under myfitnesspal.

After that, go back to the account page and under discover, tap compatible apps. Find myfitnesspal and add it. It should show you a permissions tab that allows for step tracking, reading and writing data etc...I just hit "allow all", and everything came up.
  • sharonsuesharonsue Posts: 12Member Member Posts: 12Member Member
    Tried that. Did not work for me. Frustrating.
  • dallenpiercedallenpierce Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    I haven’t synced since June 3rd. Same with my husband, so it’s not a “device” issue. Is there a solution?
  • youthfulgeezeryouthfulgeezer Posts: 9Member Member Posts: 9Member Member
    No luck here still either. So frustrating. Maybe it's time to find another option 😡
  • craigrm1985craigrm1985 Posts: 5Member Member Posts: 5Member Member
    I went to MFP online (not trough the app), and disconnected Fitbit. I also then deleted the MFP application from my phone and gave then redownloaded. Finally I was able to see my Fitbit was not connected!

So I reconnected the two applications and it worked shortly after, however all information before that was lost.
    I went to MFP online (not trough the app), and disconnected Fitbit. I also then deleted the MFP application from my phone and gave then redownloaded. Finally I was able to see my Fitbit was not connected!

So I reconnected the two applications and it worked shortly after, however all information before that was lost.

Okay I'm at a loss. I am on the MFP website, don't see anyplace where I can disconnect my Fitbit. Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks much - Page
    Seems to have worked. Thanks so much 😁