JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 80

Options

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,815 Member
    Options
    @LyndaK32 Heavy Wright’s could certainly be the reason you are up. Muscles holding water for repair. Just be sure to drink lots!
  • quiltingjaine
    Options
    @jlbtnc Try to enjoy those grandkids. I know they have challenges but you need to take care of YOU to take care of them. Come back when you can, even just to say hi! Don’t leave us forever!
  • quiltingjaine
    Options
    @nikki062181 Happy birthday!!

@shunggie You said “after I got ready” - what did that entail? Coffee or tea? Getting dressed? Those things could easily add .5#.

Here is my big question-

Why do people get on and off the scale several times? I’ve noticed that many on here do that. I say, “Get on, get off, note the weight mentally or however, and move on!”

@1991court I’m so excited for you! Sending a virtual {{{{hug}}}}

@shop_girl I knew it would happen! Don’t be discouraged if you bounce back and forth! Whoo hoo!
  • quiltingjaine
    Options
    @tinabambina29 You lost 2.5# from R79d10 to R80d1 where do you count that? I would say you lost 2.9 this round.
  • nikki062181
    nikki062181 Posts: 676 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    @quiltingjaine

Thank you, and congrats on the beginning of your 3rd year!

@deepwoodslady Thank you so much!
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,803 Member
    Options
    @quiltingjaine I use my scales just like you (by chance). I line them up in the EXACT spot every day. I only get on them once, then back off again & record. I weigh first thing, after I pee but before coffee (sorry for the TMI). However, I do weigh with my nightgown on which can differ from one day to the next. I tried checking my weight several times a very long time ago & it always stayed exactly the same, no matter how hard I wished or prayed so I think my scale is pretty accurate & consistent so why weigh more than once? Sometimes I go the TMI bathroom later, but I don't reweigh as I've already had coffee. If my scales were fluctuating so much, I would buy new scales. I don't see any reason why the scales would change in a matter of moments without any changes. Bottom line: I look at it like this, if it was wrongly up a touch, I'll be very happy tomorrow when it shows my true lower weight, if it was falsely down, then goes up tomorrow (to an accurate weight), it just gives me more reason to try harder & stick to plan. Best advice to all: Invest in a decent scale & keep the batteries fresh. Change them if it starts acting up too much. Until then, once is enough for me too!