Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Syncing

karynschram8608karynschram8608 Posts: 2Member, Premium Member Posts: 2Member, Premium Member
Still not syncing here either ... so frustrating, I don’t even know if they are still connected because i was advised to revoke Access and then relink again now I’m unsure i linked them correctly

Replies

• j_marie_tj_marie_t Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    I followed that same advice. After re-linking, today's data synced, but the data for the past week did not sync.
  • leggupleggup Posts: 2,973Member Member Posts: 2,973Member Member
    MFP is still not syncing with MapMyFitness for me.
  • PhirrgusPhirrgus Posts: 1,891Member Member Posts: 1,891Member Member
    leggup wrote: »
    MFP is still not syncing with MapMyFitness for me.

Revoking access from the Fitbit site and relinking from there worked for me. When I did it from this site it didn't. May be worth a shot?
  • fordhamgrad54321fordhamgrad54321 Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    I am unsure how to do this. I'm now looking for alternative programs to MFP as I think I've been patient enough.
  • chrissybleuchrissybleu Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    I'm still having trouble too. My steps now show on my home page but I'm still getting no exercise entry/ calorie adjustment. I've done all of the recommended troubleshooting several times over now (revoking access, disconnecting, reconnecting, selecting FB as the step tracker, allowing negative calorie adjustment, etc.). I even uninstalled and reinstalled both apps at one point. Still no exercise entry or calorie adjustment. I'm ready to call it quits and find a new app. Anyone familiar with others?