Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

MFP face lift - prefer the blue headings

muia1muia1 Posts: 1Member, Premium Member Posts: 1Member, Premium Member
Quick comment/suggestion - I prefer the solid blue heading mars as opposed to the stark, all white face of the app now. I found it much easier to read.

Did anyone else’s MFP change in appearance when logging food or is it just mine?

Replies

• kami3006kami3006 Posts: 4,993Member, Greeter, Premium Member Posts: 4,993Member, Greeter, Premium Member
    Yes, it was part of the update for everyone. I also think the colored headings made it easier to read.
    edited June 11
  • mellyw78mellyw78 Posts: 14Member Member Posts: 14Member Member
    The coloured headings def made it easier to see where you were at when scrolling through your meals, and the new mostly white view is so bland and eye straining :(
  • AshtonRNealAshtonRNeal Posts: 4Member Member Posts: 4Member Member
    Yes mine changed this morning!! Do not like it at all. I have been used to the old layout for years and now it’s much harder to read. Not happy 😩
  • jsjozjsjoz Posts: 1Member, Premium Member Posts: 1Member, Premium Member
    I don’t like the white at all the numbers all run into one. I am also not getting my totals for the day, it’s like one thing is changed but it has corrupted a couple of others things. Mine had a total break down the other day. I have logged out and back in no change not happy! 😒