Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Display changed to white

IceLightingIceLighting Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
All the blue from the displays has changed to white. I read on the tech forum that it’s an update slowly rolling out.

Please please please change it back or give me an option to change it back.

I have a light sensitivity and I can’t look at this app for long anymore. I love MyFitnessPal but changing it to all white is a terrible choice.

Replies

• mellyw78mellyw78 Posts: 14Member Member Posts: 14Member Member
    The new stark view is not only a strain on the eyes, but it also makes me lose where I am at when scrolling through my meals for the day to plan and enter stuff. Definite backwards step!
  • AshtonRNealAshtonRNeal Posts: 4Member Member Posts: 4Member Member
    I agree!! Do not like the way it looks at all. I loved the old look and want it back!
  • SouthernCountryGirlSouthernCountryGirl Posts: 200Member, Premium Member Posts: 200Member, Premium Member
    White is incredibly hard to read in. NOT a smart move UA. Then again the worst thing to ever happen to MFP was having UA buy it out. Hasn’t been the same since. I actually broke down and paid for it this year. First time in 8 years. It’s the last time too. I’ve already canceled my subscription through iTunes. Since y’all don’t offer refunds I’m stuck until February but y’all won’t get another penny from me after that. This is the worst app on my phone. It’s also the one I use the most. Which really pisses me off.
  • OrangecandleskyOrangecandlesky Posts: 17Member Member Posts: 17Member Member
    I'm having the same issue still. All black and white. It's driving me nuts. Hard to visually navigate with no color distinctions between anything.