lalalacroix wrote: »
I don't really care what people wear.
Now people who stink like perfume or smoke on the trail, that's a different story.
Mouse_Potato wrote: »
What am I missing here? I can't say that I have ever taken notice of the brand of clothing a person wears to the gym (or anywhere else, to be honest).
1. Play NiceI WILL:
• I will be respectful and understand that everyone is different. Some members are new to this, so be kind to the newbies.
• I will remember the human on the other side of the screen.
• I will share my opinions while respecting others' thoughts and feelings as well.
• I will be ready to hear and accept other opinions that I might not always agree with.
• I will ignore users.I WON’T:
• I won’t be a jerk.
• I will not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. I can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but I cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the member’s spelling or command of written English, belittling a member for posting a duplicate discussion, or attacking a member for posting in an older discussion. (ie. It’s lose not loose, strong first post, didn’t you already post this today, etc.) Not every member has the same level of education, so I’ll refrain from criticizing a member for not framing their content in a manner befitting a university-level science paper.
• I won’t pick apart how something is said; I will focus on the meaning/message.
Copyright 2005-2020 MyFitnessPal, Inc.