Where are the older people?

Replies

• mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    I'm 32...does that count?
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    49. Still going to concerts (it's become an annual tradition with my kids), traveling and feel better physically than I have in over 15 years. I don't really mind getting older. Find more joy in the simple things than I ever used to.
  • geraldaltman
    geraldaltman Posts: 1,739 Member
    mattig89ch wrote: »

Only if you feel like my age (your's × 2) 😉
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member

mattig89ch wrote: »

No! You’re young! 😉😚
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    edited October 2019
    Im 46...
    I still have my old timberland boots from my 20's
    My 14yr old daughter wore them to High School yesterday...thats officially old...*sigh*
  • knitski2002
    knitski2002 Posts: 64 Member
    I'm 63 and drive my own motorcycle!
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    I'm too old for your *kitten*
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    I'll be 43 soon, and I find that sometimes on these forums I'll imagine someone's close to my age (or younger) from the things they say and the way they look at life...and I find it extremely cool when they are 59-65 years old which actually happens a lot here!

I've also found people here who are 24-ish and very mature & have a lot of info and wisdom to share...and people who are over 40 and quite childish & silly. I don't even mean that in a bad way necessarily! Age is somewhat arbitrary I think when it comes to enjoying posts on MFP.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    I'll be 43 soon, and I find that sometimes on these forums I'll imagine someone's close to my age (or younger) from the things they say and the way they look at life...and I find it extremely cool when they are 59-65 years old which actually happens a lot here!

I've also found people here who are 24-ish and very mature & have a lot of info and wisdom to share...and people who are over 40 and quite childish & silly. I don't even mean that in a bad way necessarily! Age is somewhat arbitrary I think when it comes to enjoying posts on MFP.

I find this is often true irl if people can get over their prejudices
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    edited October 2019
    I’m so old I can’t remember if I posted here before

You’ve posted in this thread but somehow you forgot to ever tell your age. Lol 😜

I’m 48 😁

Wish I was.................😢😂

Hey we're as old as we feel right?!🤗😍😎🤘

Welp....time to find myself an early bird special diner and buy some sensible shoes cuz this chick is feeling a shade under 107😣😢😒....stupid old as we feel....😝
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Depends on what you consider old! 😋😉

My age says old, my body sometimes feels old, but my mind is young and vibrant 😉
  • caprihana
    caprihana Posts: 38 Member
    Depends on what you consider old! 😋😉

My age says old, my body sometimes feels old, but my mind is young and vibrant 😉

Love it!
  • z06tacoma
    z06tacoma Posts: 19 Member
    61 here. but cutting the fool like a young whippersnapper
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    I remember when cable tv was NEW
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    I want to make a short video montage of older people in slow motion set to "Where have all the flowers gone?" but change flowers to geezers. Then I'll clean up selling tissues and shirt sleeves at the showing.
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    eynnxlq6ojxr.jpg
  • Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    eynnxlq6ojxr.jpg

That couch makes me want pizza. Every. Damn. Time
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    You're only as old as you think you are. By my own logic, I am as ancient as the forests in the Old World and y'all are youngsters. Get over it. :tongue: