Did I totally screw it all up?

2»

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    You’re good. Just keep at it.
  • HakunaMatata137
    HakunaMatata137 Posts: 63 Member
    Last week and this weekend, i went way over my calorie limit almost everyday. I drank a lot of alcohol and ate a lot of junk food. I’ve probably eaten close to 2500-3000 cals everyday last week. I worked out a lot, but that doesn’t negate what I ate.
    This week, I feel soooo “blah.” I feel bloated, and it even just looks like I’ve gained a ton of weight. I haven’t even weighed myself.. I’m scared to... but my belly is bloated and it even looks like my legs and arms are bigger than before?! I feel heavy and sluggish. Did I just totally undo all the progress I’ve made?! I am feeling awful about myself. Do you think I totally screwed it up?

This is exactly me. I was looking for some inspiration out of my funk and feeling self defeated for having eaten and drank so much the past week and gained a few pounds, and found your post. Let’s not give up! Just get back to doing what we know how to do... it’s a journey.

It feels good to know that someone else is in the same boat, it puts things into perspective! Don't give up, you got this!
  • BeachBaby_81
    BeachBaby_81 Posts: 62 Member
    Have you quit? Have you given up on your goals? If not, then you haven't screwed it all up. You only do that if you quit