@jessicakrall8 My prayers are with you.

@angmarie28 Have fun in the mountains!
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Steps:
    8/1 = 13,145
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    The challenges of fluctuating weight! The good news is having had a so-so weigh in on my official day yesterday, my good weigh-in today gives me a head start for next Thursday!

Steps
    7/31 18,475
    8/1 23,759
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,075 Member
    @mulecanter Everything caught up to 7pm Fri night...I'm out on the road...take care all! I'll miss you guys! Thanks for all of your prayers! Jess
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    I will not be available for posting this weekend. There's been a death in my family and I'll be heading to the funeral home and to spend time with them for most of the weekend. I hope @mulecanter can fill in, but I haven't heard back from him. Please remember that week five for July runs through Saturday, the 3rd of Aug...so keep sending in your steps.
    Take care, Jessica

My condolences to you and your family. @jessicakrall8 .
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    PW: 209
    CW: 210

I'm still going in the wrong direction with my weight. :-(

I'm going to be at a location with very limited access to phone service next week. Plus, I'm going to be busy much of the time. However, I will try to check MFP in the evenings to log my food and see what's going on here.
  • Fattleass
    Fattleass Posts: 223 Member
    Fattleass
    Friday
    pw 236.2
    cw 238.6
  • SaraMakingChanges
    SaraMakingChanges Posts: 178 Member
    @Fattleass You have to do what is right for you and I totally understand where you are coming from. I’ve felt that way many a time especially when yo-yoing as I’ve been doing for months now. Yet I recognize that the voice in my head (that tells me to stop logging or posting to this group) is the same one that kept me company all the way up to my highest weight. Sometimes we have to tell ourselves NO and be our own best friends or parents you know?

Please don’t give up on yourself. ❤️
  • SaraMakingChanges
    SaraMakingChanges Posts: 178 Member
    SaraMakingChanges
    Week 1
    Saturday
    Previous weight: 195.6
    Current weight: 190.8

Here I go again on the swing down... now to keep going in that direction and not swinging back up. Clearly my commitment and consistency with clean eating has not been up to par for many months. It still isn’t to be honest. Taking it day by day.
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Steps
    7/31 - 2281
    8/1 - 3368
    8/2 - 4501
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15
    Saturday
    PW 284.2
    CW 282.4
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Steps
    8/2 9,716
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    jenready
    Saturday
    Week 5
    Previous 227.2
    Current 225.5
  • DreaRN15
    Steps
    8/3 - 1304
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Steps
    8/2 14,610
    8/3 13,648

• schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Steps:
    8/2 = 8,339
    8/3 = 4,242
  • jessicakrall8
    Hi Guys:
    I am back from my trip to KY. The funeral was very nice and my family was surrounded by love by my brother's church family, Sally's daughters and grandchildren and the community as a whole. That's one of the beautiful things about being from a very small, tight-knit community. It was very emotional as you can imagine and to say that I was just "tired" when I got home last night after the 9 hr drive, is putting it mildly. Today I'm emotionally drained and exhausted. I'm resting today. I wasn't able to put in my walk time each day, especially doing all of that driving, but I tried to do the most walking that I could. Also, in relation to my food intake, I was VERY proud of the choices I made and only went over on calories one day, by just a 100 calories.

I wanted to say thank you to those of you who took time to pray for me, send me positive thoughts and send me notes of encouragement. Y'all mean the world to me. I felt that spirit during the whole trip.

I've tried to catch up on the step chart, but there are a few holes. For any of my steppers, Aug 1st, 2nd and 3rd is also included in week 5 of July, so if you see empty holes, please send me your steps for those days. I'll get them plugged in today and announce our excellent walkers for the month. Also, if you want to walk for August, I need you to tell me that. I'm not going to assume. Hope we can all stay active and on-plan this month. Here's to being bigger losers! :smile:

Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    @MARNIsw @angmarie28 @kateberard I need step counts from you guys...let me know ASAP please. Thanks! Jess
This discussion has been closed.