Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

No cook lunch

2»

Replies

• mrsstoll2016mrsstoll2016 Posts: 3Member Member Posts: 3Member Member
    Just started clean eating diet for weight loss and health reasons.... looking for some light lunch ideas that will keep me in my calorie count. Any ideas?
  • just_Tomekjust_Tomek Posts: 6,784Member Member Posts: 6,784Member Member
    Just started clean eating diet for weight loss and health reasons.... looking for some light lunch ideas that will keep me in my calorie count. Any ideas?

None. There are absolutely no ideas in the whole first page of this thread. None.
  • hmhill17hmhill17 Posts: 104Member Member Posts: 104Member Member
    My go to 20 years ago was a bag of frozen mixed veggies and poached chicken with some sort of vinaigrette. Veggies would defrost during the day and keep the chicken cold. Get some canned water cress and it's a decent crunch. Canned artichoke hearts for some acid. Peruse the Asian section of the grocery store for things like Gochujang or Kimchi.

• weatherking2019weatherking2019 Posts: 204Member Member Posts: 204Member Member
    6nrkb0y0ygde.jpg
    my today's no cook lunch. Just cut up veggies and dressing. I had in my cooler/lunch bag.
  • cwolfman13cwolfman13 Posts: 36,674Member Member Posts: 36,674Member Member
    sandwich...salad
  • kaika_dragonkaika_dragon Posts: 37Member Member Posts: 37Member Member
    I like hummus with veggies - sometimes as a side with a sandwich, sometimes just with cracker-ish things to dip as well. Also, salami sliced up with apple slices is delicious, with or without crackers - when I could eat dairy, I'd add pieces of cheese as well.
    And I recently discovered refrigerator salads, which are awesome with minimal effort - like this lemony artichoke quinoa salad! https://www.budgetbytes.com/lemony-artichoke-and-quinoa-salad/