Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

website problems

va7520vava7520va Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
is anyone else having problems with the website. First i couldn't even log on now i can't get beyond the food log in page

Replies

• DanyellMcGinnisDanyellMcGinnis Posts: 251Member Member Posts: 251Member Member
    Been happening off and on since last night. I'm using the web version and have tried on both a Mac and a PC (Firefox browser on both).
  • katiesmom_99katiesmom_99 Posts: 79Member Member Posts: 79Member Member
    No problems on the website, but the Android app is being a *kitten*. Can't access anything except home screen and diary.
    edited July 11
  • Gisel2015Gisel2015 Posts: 2,540Member Member Posts: 2,540Member Member
    Yes, lots of problems. I e-mailed Alex with my concerns a couple of days ago, but I haven't heard anything back yet. I guess that not too many people are using the web version, so as long as the app does well, nobody cares.

I also have difficulties getting to my diaries, and sometimes when I add or edit an entry I get an error message saying that the site is down for maintenance (What????). most of the time, it seems that I am not "logged-in," so I can't access the Community Forums or a group.

I don't know how these problems go unnoticed by the IT people, and if they do and are working on it, they should post a message so we don't feel forgfotten.
  • V1X0V1X0 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
  • BettyBetty Posts: 6,052Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Staff Posts: 6,052Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Staff
    Apologies for the issues. Our support team has been keeping people updated on the status of the site via our Help section. When we are experiencing issues you can always check the Announcements from our Tech Team page for updates.
  • angel7472angel7472 Posts: 303Member Member Posts: 303Member Member
    I was perfectly fine this morning and now I can't get into anything. Can't use my laptop or my tablet. Neither app is working at all for me.
    I can get here but can't get my diary. Using Opera, Firefox,Brave and android tablet
    edited July 11
  • Gisel2015Gisel2015 Posts: 2,540Member Member Posts: 2,540Member Member
    Betty wrote: »
    Apologies for the issues. Our support team has been keeping people updated on the status of the site via our Help section. When we are experiencing issues you can always check the Announcements from our Tech Team page for updates.

@Betty If we can't get to the website due to constant error messages or open the Community section, we can't check the Announcements in the Tech Team page either.

Thanks for the update and hopefully things will go back to normal soon.