Crunch Challenge - Week 5 Check in - Join us!

Options
13»

Replies

• Mary24
    Mary24 Posts: 398
    Options
    No change for me this week:cry:
    Start 50
    now 49
    although l did lose 2 more lbs
    with a total lose of 10 gone

Mary:tongue:
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    i did it 200 crunches a day
    100 push ups
    5 days a week (weekend off for :drinker: )
  • kriegerfamily
    Options
    started on thursday waist is 36" 140 lb. Have not changed yet maybe next week
  • teetsel4
    teetsel4 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    ok, I'm in.... I have upped my cardio the last month, but have totally neglected the strength training. Thanks for the push! Now I need to go do some pushing myself:tongue: !

Thanks!:flowerforyou:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to the new people!
    :flowerforyou:

Mary 24 - 2 lbs is great! I find that if my waist doesn't change the scale does, and vice versa - moving in the right direction!

Eriny - you go girl! 200 crunches & 100 push ups!!! :tongue:
  • kipper1272
    kipper1272 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    omg... i want to join!! i need to get moving. when do we check in and all that.
  • my2girls0507
    Options
    I'm in, I have lost 9 pounds and it coming off everywhere but my belly!!!! It's so annoying!!! Stupid C-sections!
  • AJCM
    Options
    kipper - Mondays we check in. I do them at night, when I feel like I want to snack! It is a great diversion, and I find it really gives me an energy boost!

mygirls0507 - tell me about this pregnancy/waist issue! I'm not budging at 28" and the skin is definitely not taut and smooth... lots of talk on here about tummy tucks... it might be looking that way for me! :wink: (btw - I also have two babes '05 and '07 - keeps us busy):smile:
  • 77dakota77
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    No change for me either but lost 2 lbs. I am still at 100 crunches a day, I should try this week to up it to 150.
  • AJCM
    Options
    MARY and ANNLOU - good work on the 2lbs!!! Very good news...
    :flowerforyou: