Dates

Options

Replies

• mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Options
    Let's say u found a girl in gym and u liked her and turns out she lifts more weights than u do 😂😂
    What do u do? Walk away with ur dignity or saty and keep spotting her like a loser 😂😂

I find the notion that spotting a woman who lifts heavy makes you a loser. I would say a loser would walk away and not spot her, but what do I know? My lady parts make me say and think unreasonable things at times. I should probably go make a pie

Assuming you can spot her and not hurt yourself in the process, I agree. Nothing wrong with a woman who can lift more then you, heck my sister is physically stronger then me in pretty much every way.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    91sexqyn4ym3.png
    I don't know, dates comes with too much emptiness, excess baggage, & overall not satisfying. I think @slimgirljo15 would approve of this god-awful joke/liberal use of English out of context of course

I approve :p
  • dlbohl1991
    dlbohl1991 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Haha def need to try I’ll be the test dummy for the group
  • dlbohl1991
    Options
    Unfortunately many guys using excuses ruin it for the guys genuinely in an awkward spot of life any one that can relate?
  • MrAcavano
    MrAcavano Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    accavallo wrote: »
    I just want to thank everyone on these threads. They are really entertaining. I was on a quit smoking site for a year and everyone was so boring. Sorry that was off topic but it’s true. There are a lot of people on this site who should date each other.

sorry to side-bar again, how'd the no smoking site work for you?

It worked great. I used quitnet. Just having accountability partners really made the difference. The nicorette gym helped too. Of course after quitting I’m here trying to lose all the weight I gained.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    I just want to thank everyone on these threads. They are really entertaining. I was on a quit smoking site for a year and everyone was so boring. Sorry that was off topic but it’s true. There are a lot of people on this site who should date each other.

sorry to side-bar again, how'd the no smoking site work for you?

It worked great. I used quitnet. Just having accountability partners really made the difference. The nicorette gym helped too. Of course after quitting I’m here trying to lose all the weight I gained.

Thanks!
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    YhTBP2N.gif?noredirect
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Options
    You ever have Peanut stuffed dates with sesami on the outside? Co-worker brought me a pack of 9, from his time in the United Arab Emirates. Tasty stuff, let me tell you.
  • dlbohl1991
    Options
    That’s a date I’d like to try
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I love Medjool dates.
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    LyndaBSS wrote: »
    The most you'll get here is some married person who will string you along for months while they're bored at work until it gets too serious.

I'm a widow. If I met someone here and we vibed and the distance wasn't an issue, I would consider seeing where it went.

I wouldn’t believe anybody on this site. Beware stranger danger.....computer people can be fake and often are. Tread carefully.
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    Let's say u found a girl in gym and u liked her and turns out she lifts more weights than u do 😂😂
    What do u do? Walk away with ur dignity or saty and keep spotting her like a loser 😂😂

I find the notion that spotting a woman who lifts heavy makes you a loser. I would say a loser would walk away and not spot her, but what do I know? My lady parts make me say and think unreasonable things at times. I should probably go make a pie

Assuming you can spot her and not hurt yourself in the process, I agree. Nothing wrong with a woman who can lift more then you, heck my sister is physically stronger then me in pretty much every way.

At your next family get together please please please re-enact the dirty dancing lift but have your sister play Patrick swayze and she lifts you!
  • missjck2
    missjck2 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    dlbohl1991 wrote: »
    I live in a town of 30,000 and go to a small hometown gym lol, slim pickings lol in Iowa!

Ha! Try living in a town of about 12k in Alaska, the pickings are even slimmer lol. I say if you’re single and keeping your options open you never know where you may encounter someone you’re interested in. It could be anywhere 🙂
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    The most you'll get here is some married person who will string you along for months while they're bored at work until it gets too serious.

I'm a widow. If I met someone here and we vibed and the distance wasn't an issue, I would consider seeing where it went.

I wouldn’t believe anybody on this site. Beware stranger danger.....computer people can be fake and often are. Tread carefully.

I'm 61, not 16, and hopefully have figured it out by now, but thank you for caring. 😘
  • dlbohl1991
    Options
    missjck2 wrote: »
    dlbohl1991 wrote: »
    I live in a town of 30,000 and go to a small hometown gym lol, slim pickings lol in Iowa!

Ha! Try living in a town of about 12k in Alaska, the pickings are even slimmer lol. I say if you’re single and keeping your options open you never know where you may encounter someone you’re interested in. It could be anywhere 🙂
    I do have hope thank you
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options

I'm 61, not 16, and hopefully have figured it out by now, but thank you for caring. 😘

So you say ;)

I’m a 43 year old career man with a solid 401k. Or I’m a bored housewife looking to have a fling on the side. Or I’m a professor of science at university looking to share memories of the past to help pass away the lonely evenings. Maybe I’m a retired 65 year old mechanic, recently divorced who just can’t get the hang of dating irl. Or I’m an unemployed thirty something dude living in my moms basement getting my kicks off of catfishing anyone I can on the Internet. You just never know.

Look to me like a bottle of ketchup and a sad 'mater.
  • Justn83
    Justn83 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Options
    8 Proven Health Benefits of Dates

Very Nutritious. Share on Pinterest. ...High in Fiber. Getting enough fiber is important for your overall health. ...High in Disease-Fighting Antioxidants. ...May Promote Brain Health. ...May Promote Natural Labor. ...Excellent Natural Sweetener. ...Other Potential Health Benefits. ...Easy to Add to Your Diet.

• pizzamyheart
    Options

So you say ;)

I’m a 43 year old career man with a solid 401k. Or I’m a bored housewife looking to have a fling on the side. Or I’m a professor of science at university looking to share memories of the past to help pass away the lonely evenings. Maybe I’m a retired 65 year old mechanic, recently divorced who just can’t get the hang of dating irl. Or I’m an unemployed thirty something dude living in my moms basement getting my kicks off of catfishing anyone I can on the Internet. You just never know.

Look to me like a bottle of ketchup and a sad 'mater.

True. My family was turned into ketchup and eaten by some vegan.