Dates

1234568»

Replies

• George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    LyndaBSS wrote: »
    The most you'll get here is some married person who will string you along for months while they're bored at work until it gets too serious.

I'm a widow. If I met someone here and we vibed and the distance wasn't an issue, I would consider seeing where it went.

I wouldn’t believe anybody on this site. Beware stranger danger.....computer people can be fake and often are. Tread carefully.

I'm 61, not 16, and hopefully have figured it out by now, but thank you for caring. 😘

So you say ;)

I’m a 43 year old career man with a solid 401k. Or I’m a bored housewife looking to have a fling on the side. Or I’m a professor of science at university looking to share memories of the past to help pass away the lonely evenings. Maybe I’m a retired 65 year old mechanic, recently divorced who just can’t get the hang of dating irl. Or I’m an unemployed thirty something dude living in my moms basement getting my kicks off of catfishing anyone I can on the Internet. You just never know.

Look to me like a bottle of ketchup and a sad 'mater.

True. My family was turned into ketchup and eaten by some vegan.

Don't be so sad, everyone has a purpose. At least they won't end up on a hotdog.
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    The most you'll get here is some married person who will string you along for months while they're bored at work until it gets too serious.

I'm a widow. If I met someone here and we vibed and the distance wasn't an issue, I would consider seeing where it went.

I wouldn’t believe anybody on this site. Beware stranger danger.....computer people can be fake and often are. Tread carefully.

I'm 61, not 16, and hopefully have figured it out by now, but thank you for caring. 😘

So you say ;)

I’m a 43 year old career man with a solid 401k. Or I’m a bored housewife looking to have a fling on the side. Or I’m a professor of science at university looking to share memories of the past to help pass away the lonely evenings. Maybe I’m a retired 65 year old mechanic, recently divorced who just can’t get the hang of dating irl. Or I’m an unemployed thirty something dude living in my moms basement getting my kicks off of catfishing anyone I can on the Internet. You just never know.

Look to me like a bottle of ketchup and a sad 'mater.

True. My family was turned into ketchup and eaten by some vegan.

Don't be so sad, everyone has a purpose. At least they won't end up on a hotdog.

Even worse....a cauliflower vegan dog
  • bennettinfinity
    bennettinfinity Posts: 865 Member
    Let's say u found a girl in gym and u liked her and turns out she lifts more weights than u do 😂😂
    What do u do? Walk away with ur dignity or saty and keep spotting her like a loser 😂😂

I find the notion that spotting a woman who lifts heavy makes you a loser. I would say a loser would walk away and not spot her, but what do I know? My lady parts make me say and think unreasonable things at times. I should probably go make a pie

I would definitely spot you... especially if you made me a pie.
  • dlbohl1991
    dlbohl1991 Posts: 786 Member
    Oh this is gonna be a hit. The next up and coming thread with such hits like “get him outta here” and the horror movie classic “no don’t do it” and now the party rock anthem “me so horny me love you long time”
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    😂 love the rock anthem