For the love of all that is holy!

I have been really being careful since mid June, after being diagnosed with NAFL. I've missed some days entering food, but I'm pretty typical most days. Is anyone willing to look at my diaries and give me advice? I lost not quite 3lbs in over a month! Nothing wants to budge!

Replies

• PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,587 Member
    What's your current weight? What's wrong with 3lbs? What was your expected loss based on your logged deficits?
  • emily_robin73
    emily_robin73 Posts: 4 Member
    Height is 4'10", the 3lbs was ONE day, then right back up. Weight now is 155
  • emily_robin73
    Yes, to the fatty liver. Dr referred me to a nutritionist, however, there's a $70 copay for each visit which isn't feasible at this point. I am post menopausal, thanks to chemo and radiation in 2015, which has made a big difference in my ability to move the weight as well. I loved your answer, it makes sense. My cal requirements per mfp are 1200.
  • emily_robin73
    Thank you so much!
  • PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
    edited July 2019
    Not sure where you're located, but in my area Shop Rite grocery stores offer meetings with a Registered Dietician for free. They do a thorough assessment, provide a plan, will help you make healthier choices, etc. It's not just a one-time thing either. :)
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    @AnnPT77 Both your posts were awesome. The MFP community is definitely better because of people like you.