2»

Replies

• lg013
    lg013 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    lorrpb wrote: »
    It's not the travel so much as the time-change that kicks my tail....

7AM on the East Coast is only 4AM on the Left Coast.

The time change, it hurts me; it hurts me bad.

Not sure which coast you’re from and which coast you’re traveling to? If your from the east and traveling west, you can get up at 7am ET and have plenty of time to work out before your local day begins.
    If you’re fro the west and traveling east, do your workout in the evening after the local work is done and you’re still wide awake.
    3 hrs change is rough either way.

it's a left coast ----> east coast thing for me.

..... and yes, I'll still try to train in the evening however, I'm usually awake and up a lot the night before so it results in just a few hours of sleep; that's the tough part.

Is it possible to build shorter but more frequent workouts across your day? Like do 10 min of something every few hours?

• lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    lorrpb wrote: »
    It's not the travel so much as the time-change that kicks my tail....

7AM on the East Coast is only 4AM on the Left Coast.

The time change, it hurts me; it hurts me bad.

Not sure which coast you’re from and which coast you’re traveling to? If your from the east and traveling west, you can get up at 7am ET and have plenty of time to work out before your local day begins.
    If you’re fro the west and traveling east, do your workout in the evening after the local work is done and you’re still wide awake.
    3 hrs change is rough either way.

it's a left coast ----> east coast thing for me.

..... and yes, I'll still try to train in the evening however, I'm usually awake and up a lot the night before so it results in just a few hours of sleep; that's the tough part.

Going west to east sucks! I hate it. Plus it’s such a long flight.