Women 200lb+, Let's Have an Amazing August!!!

Replies

• angiclarke
    angiclarke Posts: 6 Member
    LyndaBSS wrote: »
    I've been bouncing around my 30 pounds lost goal for a couple of weeks now, coming as close as 0.1 pounds short of it.

At first, I found that funny, but now it's turned into an actual stall. Not so funny. I know it will pass, as stalls do. Went over my calories today and it's back to the drawing board tomorrow. 😞

Think of how proud you will feel when that final 0.1 does finally come off. Even if it doesn't, you should be pleased with how far you have come so far.
  • lnov530
    lnov530 Posts: 53 Member
    Ultimate Starting Weight: 285
    August starting weight: 261.8
    August Goal Weight: 255
    Current weight: 258.4
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 150

Weigh in day Fridays
    8/2 261.8
    8/9. 260.0
    8/16 260.0
    8/23 258.4
    8/30
    9/1 (Labor Day)
  • davisagolding
    davisagolding Posts: 58 Member
    Was a good week. Carbs are my problem food.

Original starting weight -240
    August starting weight -240
    August goal -235
    Ultimate goal -145

1st -240
    10th- 234
    17th- 235
    24th- 232

Total loss for August ... -8
  • angiclarke
    angiclarke Posts: 6 Member
    angiclarke wrote: »
    I've been bouncing around my 30 pounds lost goal for a couple of weeks now, coming as close as 0.1 pounds short of it.

At first, I found that funny, but now it's turned into an actual stall. Not so funny. I know it will pass, as stalls do. Went over my calories today and it's back to the drawing board tomorrow. 😞

Think of how proud you will feel when that final 0.1 does finally come off. Even if it doesn't, you should be pleased with how far you have come so far.

Hit 30 pounds lost today! You're right, I do feel proud. 😀

FANTASTIC!!
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Definately not going to reach my August goal, I've gained weight due to working out harder. I'm losing inches though!
  • slporco
    slporco Posts: 3 Member
    Hi! I know it is the end of August but I am hoping there will be a group in September. I would really love to join. Have a great Saturday!
  • Evette7
    Evette7 Posts: 156 Member
    Hey everyone! I'm am recently back by MFP after dropping off and regaining most of the little wait I've lost. Of course i find you all at the end of the month 😒 will there be another once forSeptember?

My goal for the rest of the month is active 3x a week, hopefully outdoors while its still nice and to lose 2lbs
  • davisagolding
    angiclarke wrote: »

Hit 30 pounds lost today! You're right, I do feel proud. 😀

That's is great news. CONGRATULATIONS
  • davisagolding
    1976gemini wrote: »
    Definately not going to reach my August goal, I've gained weight due to working out harder. I'm losing inches though!

Hey to me the inches lost is the important part. Congrats
  • davisagolding
    Evette7 wrote: »
    Hey everyone! I'm am recently back by MFP after dropping off and regaining most of the little wait I've lost. Of course i find you all at the end of the month 😒 will there be another once forSeptember?

My goal for the rest of the month is active 3x a week, hopefully outdoors while its still nice and to lose 2lbs

@slporco and @Evette7 there has to be another month. It's what got me going this month. Happy to see you both.
  • NoHookUpZone
    1976gemini wrote: »

Hey to me the inches lost is the important part. Congrats

Thank you for the support! The scale is discouraging but the inches are inspiring!

• NMV_5041
    NMV_5041 Posts: 22 Member
    edited August 2019
    Hi, new to the chat 🤩

SW 230 (8/12/19)
    CW 218
    GW 170

The last time I track all my food I lost 30 pounds but I have rebound effect and now in August I start agaiiiin. Sooo started in 8/12/19 lost 12 pounds already yayyyy :)

My August goals are:
    •Starts gym or exercise
    •More water 80oz or more per day
    •Track ALL my food
    •In the end of August 215 pounds
  • davisagolding
    NinivethMV wrote: »
    Hi, new to the chat 🤩

SW 230 (8/12/19)
    CW 218
    GW 170

The last time I track all my food I lost 30 pounds but I have rebound effect and now in August I start agaiiiin. Sooo started in 8/12/19 lost 12 pounds already yayyyy :)

My August goals are:
    •Starts gym or exercise
    •More water 80oz or more per day
    •Track ALL my food
    •In the end of August 215 pounds

Sounds like your on your way already. Great attitude.
  • GizmoDawn
    GizmoDawn Posts: 18 Member
    SW: 210
    CW: 201
    GW: 120

Haaaaalp. Add me. This is *kitten* hard, lol.
  • NoHookUpZone
    GizmoDawn wrote: »
    SW: 210
    CW: 201
    GW: 120

Haaaaalp. Add me. This is *kitten* hard, lol.

So that's why one of my posts changed to kitten. Well today blows

Great job!
  • orangequilt
    orangequilt Posts: 4,153 Member
    Hello, just introducing myself, I just found this, I'd love to join this group for September. I weigh on Mondays so won't be doing it again in August, so my August goal will just be logging every day and checking in here, but I'd like to lose at least 1kg a month and preferably two. I'm currently 102.1kg which I think is 225lb.
    Looking forward to getting to know you all.
  • bookworm4jc
    bookworm4jc Posts: 8 Member
    SW: 424
    CW: 315
    GW: 135

Start a workout program and drink more water!

• jafinnearty
    jafinnearty Posts: 59 Member
    SW: 347
    CW: 287
    GW: 150-180

Finally getting it done! I have a 2.5 yo little boy who loves to run and play, and likes me to be on the floor with him to play. AT 347 that hurt! So he's my motivation. I want to be able to play with him in th park, and to not avoid sitting on the floor to play with him just because I fear the process of getting off the floor. :s

My goal for August was to just get the weight moving again (I was on a plateau for months!), which I have done! I would like to get rid of just two more pounds by the end of the month.