August 2019 Monthly Running Challenge

1404142434446»

Replies

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,940 Member
    @rheddmobile Great job! Glad your knee seems to be getting better! Sounds like a wonderful run.
  • shanaber
    shanaber Posts: 6,384 Member
    @rheddmobile - so glad you had a great run and you r knee is doing better with the brace on! Also it was awesome that someone shot off fireworks to celebrate your return to full on running! 😂
  • shanaber
    shanaber Posts: 6,384 Member
    @Elise4270 - your body has been through a lot the last few months so getting out and walking is more than most of us would even attempt! Great job on getting out there and getting stronger for it.

The scorpions do look like they are dancing, maybe a square dance 😁 I saw on the news here to be watchful for them and definitely not to kill them. Apparently they play a big roll in the ecology but to me they are just terrifying!
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    shanaber wrote: »
    @Elise4270 - your body has been through a lot the last few months so getting out and walking is more than most of us would even attempt! Great job on getting out there and getting stronger for it.

The scorpions do look like they are dancing, maybe a square dance 😁 I saw on the news here to be watchful for them and definitely not to kill them. Apparently they play a big roll in the ecology but to me they are just terrifying!

I love them. The female in the video has a baby on her back. We get them in the house occasionally. I was under the impression that they were aggressive, but after catching them and stomping them outside, I realized they were not at all, unless a cat pissed one off. So now we just relocated them to the bushes. Eric is the only one ever stung. It was in the sink and he picked up a BBQ spatula it was on... anything that eats bugs is alright by me.

Thanks for the encouragement!
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,940 Member
    @zeesparrow Sounds like you are doing the right thing, by not pressuring yourself. Also sounds like you had a great vacation!! Love the pictures!