Hey, fun fact. . . Tell me a fun fact about yourself!

Replies

• zeekngreatness
    zeekngreatness Posts: 68 Member
    I was the best sketch artist in class when in high school..now I’m too lazy to pick up a ✏️..I keep buying sketch books and charcoal pencils and they just look at me in disgrace lol
  • zeekngreatness
    I was the best sketch artist in class when in high school..now I’m too lazy to pick up a ✏️..I keep buying sketch books and charcoal pencils and they just look at me in disgrace lol

I'd give anything to be able to draw anything more than a stick figure!

It’s a learning skill I promise..now blue eyes ? I can’t even buy that 🥺
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member

It’s a learning skill I promise..now blue eyes ? I can’t even buy that 🥺

Sure you can! h7dao3wqdf1s.jpg

I used to want the Sapphire Blue ones. Lol
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member

Same.
    I would love to be able to design my next tattoo, but other than crappy rainbows, random shapes and stick figures..... I can't draw....
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    tinak33 wrote: »

Same.
    I would love to be able to design my next tattoo, but other than crappy rainbows, random shapes and stick figures..... I can't draw....

For Christmas I got my son and I a Buddha board...

You draw on it with water and over time your drawing dries up... It's to remind us that all things pass and to help us practice letting go of things...

We tried it and I quickly remembered that I can't draw worth a damn 😂... I know there's a lesson in there somewhere 😂
  • dallsop417
    dallsop417 Posts: 1,031 Member

I could/can sort of draw but looks bad when I add colour. Always found faces and hands too hard as well so I moved to just drawing manga, which I was good at.
  • emeraldeyes2020
    emeraldeyes2020 Posts: 231 Member
    My eyes change colour they go from green to brown depending on my mood, the weather or what I’m wearing 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • dallsop417
    dallsop417 Posts: 1,031 Member
    My eyes change colour they go from green to brown depending on my mood, the weather or what I’m wearing 🤷🏻‍♀️

Haha. I’ve been told mine do that too but think it’s to do with lighting. My eyes are blue but told sometimes they look green and even gray
  • zeekngreatness
    dallsop417 wrote: »

I could/can sort of draw but looks bad when I add colour. Always found faces and hands too hard as well so I moved to just drawing manga, which I was good at.

Oh I’m terrible at coloring lol..that’s why I love charcoal because you can shade it to your desire
  • emeraldeyes2020

Oh I’m terrible at coloring lol..that’s why I love charcoal because you can shade it to your desire

Hands and feet even the most accomplished artists can’t get right that’s why lots of famous artists leave those bits out or hide them 👍 I’m also an artist 😜
  • emeraldeyes2020

Haha. I’ve been told mine do that too but think it’s to do with lighting. My eyes are blue but told sometimes they look green and even gray

Yea they could be changing though, it’s rare but happens to more than recorded I’m sure 👍
  • emeraldeyes2020

My change from brown to black when I closed them 🤪

😂
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    I am particularly good with repairs involving caulk, spackle, wood putty and other malleable fillers.
  • erincatherinet
    erincatherinet Posts: 35 Member
    I can roll my tongue both ways. Trust me, you can’t...people think they can when they try to use their cheeks or teeth, but they really can’t. If you can, I need to meet you.

I served Charles Barkley a beer when I was 21 (47 now) when the Phoenix Suns walked into a place where I was cocktail waitressing.

I write and use a fork with my left hand and do everything else with my right hand.