I don’t know how to relate to people who..

Replies

• s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    s131951 wrote: »
    Live so far away.

You're the one who lives far 🙄😜

:(
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    I don’t know how to relate to people who have sex on the first date.

I mean the health talk has to happen first, and that is too awkward to have on the first meeting.

🤷🏻‍♀️

How about people who meet online and have the health talk and tons more awkward talks beforehand, then find they're super-attracted when they meet face to face...so things happen?

Just asking. :D

Yes. Valid scenario
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member

I mean the health talk has to happen first, and that is too awkward to have on the first meeting.

🤷🏻‍♀️

How about people who meet online and have the health talk and tons more awkward talks beforehand, then find they're super-attracted when they meet face to face...so things happen?

Grey areas. Depends on definition of dates/meetings. Also where the aliens converge.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member

🤷🏻‍♀️

I guess that’s different then.

• Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    People that can just stop eating a pint of ice cream before its empty and you are scraping the bottom corners for the last bit of goodness.
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Who like to be scared/horror/halloween. I hate it, so completely and utterly. I just don't get why folks like it.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    IDKHTR to people who like to be tickled. It's seriously one of the worst physical feelings that I've ever had.

It feels abusive to me. 🤷‍♀️
  • your_future_ex_wife
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Cant relate to doomsday preppers. Odds are the end of days wont be in our lifetime, and even if it were to be, its not gonna be a camping trip or survival weekend getaway. I doubt average people with lots of stored canned goods are gonna make it......
    Did you change your look?
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Cant relate to doomsday preppers. Odds are the end of days wont be in our lifetime, and even if it were to be, its not gonna be a camping trip or survival weekend getaway. I doubt average people with lots of stored canned goods are gonna make it......
    Did you change your look?

No.....thats my winter look. Beard and hair. I experimented with growing a beard the last 2 winters.....mixed reviews.
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    Who don’t like pizza or chocolate 🍫🍕
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I can't relate to people who don't like to have white towels or bedding because it "shows the dirt", like wtf...if my duvet cover is "dirty" I want to know, and same for a towel I dry my face on.

I know people who like brown or dark colours for bedding and towels because "it doesn't show the dirt". Hmm, so you're ok with that scenario...*mental note to self...questions persons hygiene*

I am trying to talk myself out of a white couch tho...maybe off white I'm thinking now and not bright white.

You've never had kids or dogs in your home, have you?

Right!? I don't have kids and haven't had a dog in years, but I still can't imagine all the white stuff. If something gets stained, I don't want it to become worthless. Brown/grey/dark colors for me!

Its not worthless, you just know if its dirty or stained.

Imagine drying your face or hands on a towel smeared in blood, dirt, or whatever and not knowing it because its brown...If its light coloured you have a better chance of knowing whether its clean or not is my thing. I suppose someone could sully a white towel and you may not know...
    ...but thats creepy as *kitten*!

The idea of buying a white couch is still scary in my mind! But its the colour I want...stain maintenance is gonna be my part time job!!
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Sleep in 😑
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Sleep in 😑

I often don't sleep in as much as I lay there just not getting up!
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Who don’t like pizza or chocolate 🍫🍕

Now I’m craving Nutella pizza.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Dont eat carbs
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »

As a minimalist I figure no one will bother to kill me for my stockpile. That’s my apocalypse survival plan

I think you get it......:)