TRIMSTONES TEAM CHAT - AUGUST 2019

Replies

• jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Steps
    8/29 10,969
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    I'm heading to my sister's place to hang out for the Labor Day weekend (USA). We'll probably do gardening, cooking, and maybe some clothes shopping. :-) After that, I'll be at the farm from Tuesday through Sunday. I'll try to say hello every so often over the weekend, but probably not so much when I'm at the farm. I hope you all have great weekend!
  • rustychord
    rustychord Posts: 166 Member
    Bsgraham10
    Friday
    PW 254
    CW 256

• vikster11111
    vikster11111 Posts: 117 Member
    Vikster11111
    Friday
    Pw 205
    Cw 206
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Steps
    8/26 - 1402
    8/27 - 1541
    8/28 - 2227
    8/29 - 4041
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    4fs2c9kmg0mb.png
    TEAM SHRINKING ASSETS
    PLEASE WELCOME TO THE SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE ON YOUR TEAM
    @LiveLaughLove1969
    PLEASE HELP HER GET SETTLED FOR THE SEPT CHALLENGE
    THANKS GREG

I HAVE ADDED ON TO THE SPREAD SHEET

• angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,780 Member
    Oh my it's been a crazy week (I'll add steps later, I'm at work and not enough time now.) First week back to the school before kids arrive, and it's been CRAZY, lots of training, lots of food, bleck, and t disnt even have an office until the end of tuesday because they had to redo the roof and tons of other stuff, so I am so far behind there. I have monday off but other than that work every day. I'm dreading next week at the school because we are about a week behind there.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,075 Member
    @kmfeig87 @MARNIsw @rosetigger Need your weigh-ins for the week please...stats will be done early tomorrow morning, so please report. Thanks, Jess
  • vikster11111
    vikster11111 Posts: 117 Member
    @mulecanter Glad your son is ok.

@jessicakrall8 Hang in there! We've all been there.
  • SaraMakingChanges
    SaraMakingChanges Posts: 178 Member
    SaraMakingChanges
    Week 4
    Saturday
    Previous weight: 195.8
    Current weight: 198.0
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    4fs2c9kmg0mb.png
    TEAM TRIMSTONES
    PLEASE WELCOME TO THE SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE ON YOUR TEAM
    @LiveLaughLove1969
    PLEASE HELP HER GET SETTLED FOR THE SEPT CHALLENGE
    THANKS GREG

I HAVE ADDED ON TO THE SPREAD SHEET

TEAM
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,075 Member
    @LiveLaughLove1969 Welcome to Team Trimstones...we're a crazy bunch, but very supporting and will occasionally kick your butt when needed! :) Please feel free to join our steppers group if you like to walk and are a Fitbit fanatic like I am...just send me an IM that you'd like to join the step group and I'll get you plugged in. Also, you can add me to your Fitbit challenges if you like (jakrall@cox.net) is my email addy. Hope you find the support you need from us...great bunch of people I must say...they've helped me immensely. Please introduce yourself and let us know what you need in way of support...also share a little of your story and what your short or long term goals are...WELCOME! Jessica (Craziest Capt)
  • DreaRN15
    Steps
    8/30 - 2339
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15
    Saturday
    PW 282.8
    CW 287

Well I'm away from home again....for the holiday this time. So this is the last weight I logged.
  • kateberard
    kateberard Posts: 110 Member
    ra62onffb8du.jpeg
    wtibhbuwx0k3.jpeg
    oqcear0qmbr8.jpeg

I found this really neat fitness journal at Walmart. I think it might help me keep track of things when I don’t have my phone to input everything. Here’s to honoring it will help to keep me accountable for my food in September.
  • rosetigger
    rosetigger Posts: 1,147 Member
    Rosetigger
    Friday
    PW 196.2
    CW 196.2
    Sorry I weighed myself but forgot to post.
  • DreaRN15
    kateberard wrote: »
    ra62onffb8du.jpeg
    wtibhbuwx0k3.jpeg
    oqcear0qmbr8.jpeg

I found this really neat fitness journal at Walmart. I think it might help me keep track of things when I don’t have my phone to input everything. Here’s to honoring it will help to keep me accountable for my food in September.

How much was that??
  • kateberard
    kateberard Posts: 110 Member
    DreaRN15 wrote: »
    kateberard wrote: »
    ra62onffb8du.jpeg
    wtibhbuwx0k3.jpeg
    oqcear0qmbr8.jpeg

How much was that??

It was only $10
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Steps:
    8/29 = 7,755
    8/30 = 6,189
This discussion has been closed.