Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

iOS 19.8.0 Release Notes & Discussion

JobenJoben Posts: 298Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator Posts: 298Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator
Whether you want to log your lowest weight in years, your first run in weeks, or your heart healthy afternoon snack, we know you count on MyFitnessPal to be working smoothly.

That’s why this release is full of bug fixes, performance updates, and improved reliability so we can be there to support you during every moment of your health journey.

Want to try new features before everyone else? Join our beta program: http://undrarmr.co/2o6qBid

We hope you enjoy and happy tracking!

Happy tracking!

Please use this discussion to share any feedback or suggestions related to the iOS 19.8.0 release. If you are having technical problems or are reporting a bug, please post in our Support Center

For a list of known iOS issue, please see this article in our support center.

Replies

• ceiswynceiswyn Posts: 1,853Member Member Posts: 1,853Member Member
    So where are the actual release notes? What's changed?
  • ceiswynceiswyn Posts: 1,853Member Member Posts: 1,853Member Member
    ...I’m still interested in seeing those release notes, since the iOS app is now so slow on my iPad it’s almost unusable...
  • TekkieMomTekkieMom Posts: 4Member Member Posts: 4Member Member
    Ever since this last update, when I close the app it logs me out and I have to login all over again and sign the consent form. Very annoying. Previously you could click “remember me” and then just had to enter a passcode.
  • yaldy0yaldy0 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    I have the identical issue.