Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

iOS 19.8.0 Release Notes & Discussion

JobenJoben Posts: 307Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator Posts: 307Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator
Whether you want to log your lowest weight in years, your first run in weeks, or your heart healthy afternoon snack, we know you count on MyFitnessPal to be working smoothly.

That’s why this release is full of bug fixes, performance updates, and improved reliability so we can be there to support you during every moment of your health journey.

Want to try new features before everyone else? Join our beta program: http://undrarmr.co/2o6qBid

We hope you enjoy and happy tracking!

Happy tracking!

Please use this discussion to share any feedback or suggestions related to the iOS 19.8.0 release. If you are having technical problems or are reporting a bug, please post in our Support Center

For a list of known iOS issue, please see this article in our support center.
edited October 1

Replies

• ceiswynceiswyn Posts: 2,069Member Member Posts: 2,069Member Member
    So where are the actual release notes? What's changed?
    ...I’m still interested in seeing those release notes, since the iOS app is now so slow on my iPad it’s almost unusable...
  • TekkieMomTekkieMom Posts: 4Member Member Posts: 4Member Member
    Ever since this last update, when I close the app it logs me out and I have to login all over again and sign the consent form. Very annoying. Previously you could click “remember me” and then just had to enter a passcode.
  • yaldy0yaldy0 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    I have the identical issue.
  • imkriekimkriek Posts: 1Member, Premium Member Posts: 1Member, Premium Member
    Frustrating to have to log in every time! Please please fix
    It's now a week since I asked about the Release Notes that this post claims to include but doesn't.

It's pretty clear that nobody from MFP is reading.
  • julz6211julz6211 Posts: 10Member Member Posts: 10Member Member
    Any resolution to constantly having to log in?
  • yesmikanyesmikan Posts: 98Member Member Posts: 98Member Member
    EDIT: I was also having the issue where it asks me to login every time AND agree to data transmission policy.

I completely uninstalled and reinstalled it and now it seems to be working well
    edited August 22
  • JobenJoben Posts: 307Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator Posts: 307Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator
    ceiswyn wrote: »
    ...I’m still interested in seeing those release notes, since the iOS app is now so slow on my iPad it’s almost unusable...

Hi @ceiswyn

Apologies for any issues! If possible, can you send us an email at [email protected] so we can assist you with any issues you may be experiencing?
    Hi @Joben! Any chance of seeing those RELEASE NOTES ?!

(No, I won’t be emailing support. Not after the soul-destroying experience I had last time.)
    edited August 27
  • hadley099hadley099 Posts: 38Member Member Posts: 38Member Member
    Any update on allowing ios to post photos in the feed? (non-progress photos)
  • cyborgnyccyborgnyc Posts: 1Member, Premium Member Posts: 1Member, Premium Member
    I'm still curious to know why we can't see 'net' carbs yet? Also, logging cardio by 'intensity' (low, medium, high) instead of just minutes. Maybe there's a better place to post this?
    cyborgnyc wrote: »
    I'm still curious to know why we can't see 'net' carbs yet? Also, logging cardio by 'intensity' (low, medium, high) instead of just minutes. Maybe there's a better place to post this?

I can see net carbs just fine. I'm in the UK, so all the nutritional information for the foods I eat is in net carbs.

The fact that different countries have different formats for nutritional information, and that therefore the database is an unsorted mix of net carbs and total carbs, is just one of the reasons why an automatic calculation of 'net' carbs is unlikely to ever be introduced. This is explained on every post in this forum that asks for it, so I'm a little surprised you're expecting it.

As for logging cardio by intensity - the intensity is determined by the kind of cardio you're logging. There's a separate entry for low-impact aerobics, for example. And you can create your own exercise entries as well.
    edited August 29
  • logiatypelogiatype Posts: 86Member Member Posts: 86Member Member
    Is there a reason why the website won't sync with the iOS app? It's been going on for some time now. Modifying an entry will also cause a duplicate on the website...
    @Joben I'm still waiting for the RELEASE NOTES that you haven't given us. Which bugs got fixed?!
  • JobenJoben Posts: 307Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator Posts: 307Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator
    Thank you all for your feedback. Please join us in the 19.9.0 discussion here
    ceiswyn wrote: »
    @Joben I'm still waiting for the RELEASE NOTES that you haven't given us. Which bugs got fixed?!

Hi @ceiswyn

My apologies for the delayed response time. Please visit https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/360006006772-TROUBLESHOOTING for the fixes. Updates will be posted there.
This discussion has been closed.