• eryn0x
    eryn0x Posts: 138 Member
    edited August 2019

Wanted to delete me post but can only edit it :p
  • TrishSeren
    TrishSeren Posts: 587 Member
    boldknee wrote: »
    TrishSeren wrote: »
    I tried cauliflower mash a few weeks ago and anyone who says it's exactly like mash potatoes is lying. Never again, sticking with real potatoes.

I actually love cauliflower, so mashed cauliflower is yummy. So is mashed potatoes. And mashed sweet potatoes. I don't know why people try to say foods are something that they aren't. Personally, I would never try to trick or lie to someone about what a food is or tastes like.

Weirdly enough I've started using a subscription food box for dinners and it has heaps of cauliflower in it, I'm starting to like it now! But it'll never taste like mash potatoes.
  • KillerFrostie
    KillerFrostie Posts: 18 Member
    I've been loving the caulipower veggie and margherita pizzas. I eat half for dinner, and then sometimes the other half if i have calories left over later that night. I find it filling and I love a crispy thin crust, which it definitely has. I actually had this tonight for dinner.
  • icemom011
    icemom011 Posts: 999 Member
    I had the cauliflower crust pizza and didn't care for it at all, don't remember the brand though. I'd rather eat pizza with thin crust. We make our own every once in a while, and i make the crust thin, just enough that it's going to support toppings. But i love cauliflower in almost all forms, riced, baked, mushed, raw, apparently with the exception of pizza crust, lol.
  • Deanner03
    Deanner03 Posts: 371 Member
    I've been buying them from Aldi. They're actually REALLY delicious.