How do we perceive you?

Replies

• Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    I think I’m perceived as a young woman just out of college who likes to party!

We don’t know each other, but one look and I could just tell, somehow I knew..... I believe you to be a young woman just out of college who likes to party..... but I could be wrong. Am I close?

Also, I’m afraid to hear how I’m perceived here. If it’s anything like real life, it’s probably best left unsaid, lol.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    @Deadman_Diggingup I perceive you as a hard worker, a craftsman, a loving dad, a little down on yourself sometimes but I don't see why because you seem to handle whatever situation you're thrown into the right way.

Damn it, stop being so perceptive.

What she said and

self-deprecating and funny. Honest. sweet dad. Cool beard.
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    @Deadman_Diggingup I perceive you as a hard worker, a craftsman, a loving dad, a little down on yourself sometimes but I don't see why because you seem to handle whatever situation you're thrown into the right way.

I perceive him as a closet Danny Devito fan. Pretty sure he has tons of Danny Devito memorabilia hidden in his closet. I’m also perceiving him as someone who wears attractive underwear.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Deadman_Diggingup I perceive you as a hard worker, a craftsman, a loving dad, a little down on yourself sometimes but I don't see why because you seem to handle whatever situation you're thrown into the right way.

Damn it, stop being so perceptive.

What she said and

self-deprecating and funny. Honest. sweet dad. Cool beard.

I can't stop, all I do here is observe 😂

I bet you know all the juicy tidbits people try to hide.
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    Danw586 wrote: »
    @caco_ethes a likable person; empathetic; humble; smart

Thank you! But I can definitely use some work in the empathy department

Yeah you’re kinda stone cold 🥶

How double dog

Ftr I hugged this
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    1sphere wrote: »
    i see your zipper is still down
    I believe...that when my time comes..it will still be down :D

This made me laugh

I do like your profile pic though 👍🏻
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member

I perceive him as a closet Danny Devito fan. Pretty sure he has tons of Danny Devito memorabilia hidden in his closet. I’m also perceiving him as someone who looks attractive in underwear.

Word

Plus that beard is so swoon-worthy

And this isn’t as important as the above but he’s also pretty kind and honest

• Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    @Deadman_Diggingup old school rock dude - seems would be a loyal friend - enjoys a good Keith’s red from time to time prolly not as much as he’d like -
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member

I perceive him as a closet Danny Devito fan. Pretty sure he has tons of Danny Devito memorabilia hidden in his closet. I’m also perceiving him as someone who looks attractive in underwear.

Word

Plus that beard is so swoon-worthy

And this isn’t as important as the above but he’s also pretty kind and honest

Yes but I don’t do that mushy nice stuff so don’t tell anyone I agree
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    1sphere wrote: »
    I think this became an awesome thread. So much virtue in here.
    I think it's going to be difficult for me since I haven't been talking with people for all that long, but I can write something anyway.

@laprimaJenny
    I think you have excellent skill in perception, and you are extremely wise. You often know how to address someones confusion or hurt over some particular matter, and you do it in a way so they will feel less hurt and more conscious of things. You also seem like a very modest person, and someone who one can rely on for support.

Thank you for your kind words.
    I completely agree that this is an awesome thread.
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Through a glass, darkly; but then, face to face
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    Through a glass, darkly; but then, face to face

Now in part, then fully
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    @laprimaJenny - your sensitivity towards others along with the element of human kindness , combined with total intelligent *wherewithall* is pretty admirable - just saying Bellissima <3

Lisa you are an amazing woman. Despite all your personal struggles you are always kind to others. I also find you to be an intellectual and compassionate person. I’m grateful to call you a friend.
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    So...um...how do you all think of me?