How do we perceive you?

Options

Replies

• pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    @laprimaJenny is a good egg. She most likely has a small roll in the Italian mafia but she is pretty secretive about that part of her life so I haven’t figured out exactly what that role is yet. I’ve narrowed it down to cannoli maker or hallway janitor, although only time will tell.
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    @laprimaJenny is a good egg. She most likely has a small roll in the Italian mafia but she is pretty secretive about that part of her life so I haven’t figured out exactly what that role is yet. I’ve narrowed it down to cannoli maker or hallway janitor, although only time will tell.

There is no mafia!
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options

There is no mafia!

❤️😁
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options

There is no mafia!

That's exactly what someone in the mafia would say...

There is no mafia!

❤️😁

Listen girls, I was married into the DeCavalcante family. That's all I ever heard at family gatherings. 😓
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

There is no mafia!

There is no mafia!

❤️😁

Listen girls, I was married into the DeCavalcante family. That's all I ever heard at family gatherings. 😓
    🤐
  • Danw586
    Danw586 Posts: 237 Member
    Options

There is no mafia!

There is no mafia!

❤️😁

🤐

Take the gun; leave the cannoli
  • Mtnbikn
    Mtnbikn Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I don't anyone, but what a great thread.
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I think @cee134 is a human computer that has a starwars virus. Very punny as well. 😃
  • your_future_ex_wife
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Danw586 wrote: »

There is no mafia!

There is no mafia!

❤️😁

🤐

Take the gun; leave the cannoli

My FAVORITE LINE!

(Which you twisted, smart alec)
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »

@your_future_ex_wife Again, another extremely wise person. You can be hard to read, but you seem like an amazing individual; someone who's extremely friendly and supportive, and a valuable friend for anyone to have.
    I don't think I've ever seen any hate or negativity in your posts, and if there ever was - it was likely at something trivial just for laughs. You also have a lot of life experience, and are good at guiding the average MFP poster whenever somethings up.

This is overwhelmingly kind. I make a lot of mistakes. I sometimes let my enthusiasm override my better judgment. I sometimes take things too much to heart. I sometimes hurt people -mostly unintentionally, but I have been sometimes mean. I really appreciate you taking the time to write such beautiful things. 😊
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    Thanks @1sphere! I always appreciate your insight
    Clear and concise ❤️
  • xGreatWhiteNorthx
    xGreatWhiteNorthx Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Oopf go easy lol
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    I think this became an awesome thread. So much virtue in here.
    I think it's going to be difficult for me since I haven't been talking with people for all that long, but I can write something anyway.

@caco_ethes You seem like a really cool person, also very much a realist - and we share that in common. I think you're a great person to go to if one needs advice, because you're very intelligent even though you might not let on. You're a very humble woman, and you're also ingeniously funny sometimes.

This made me smile, also i see your zipper is still down
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    @caco_ethes a likable person; empathetic; humble; smart

Thank you! But I can definitely use some work in the empathy department
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Yeah you’re kinda stone cold 🥶
  • PiscesIntuition
    PiscesIntuition Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    I think I’m perceived as a young woman just out of college who likes to party!
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Yeah you’re kinda stone cold 🥶

How double dog