I’m stumped at 145lbs. Please help.

2»

Replies

• jayemes
    jayemes Posts: 865 Member

I was severely underweight (115 if not under that) so I know a lot of it was to do with me starving myself for so long. I was a teenager. And I didn’t know better. I didn’t know I had an eating disorder until I was out of it.

It's worrisome that you say 115 was severely under weight for you and yet you're trying to get to 125. That seems like it may not actually be a healthy weight for you.
  • jayemes
    jayemes Posts: 865 Member
    jayemes wrote: »

I was severely underweight (115 if not under that) so I know a lot of it was to do with me starving myself for so long. I was a teenager. And I didn’t know better. I didn’t know I had an eating disorder until I was out of it.

It's worrisome that you say 115 was severely under weight for you and yet you're trying to get to 125. That seems like it may not actually be a healthy weight for you.

I thought she said she is 5'4" in which case 115 pounds is not "severely underweight". It is a bmi of 19.7.

"I" didn't say she was severely underweight, she did. I figured maybe she typed her height wrong.
  • wmweeza
    wmweeza Posts: 319 Member
    I’m so frustrated. I’ve tracked my calories(1200) for the last 3 weeks aside from a handful of meals I wasn’t able to count on. I walk/run everyday. I try to drink at least 90oz of water.

I currently weigh 145 which is more than when I started tracking, I only weighed 140 then. I have calorie tracked several times in the past. Never got under 138.

I’m a recovering anorexic. I was that way for 3 years. I think it damaged my body where it’s makes it impossible for me to lose weight. I’ve been eating normally for 5years. I’ve tried to get back down to 120ish for 4 years now. I did have a baby in there though.

Please don’t tell me I don’t need to lose weight. I know how I used to weigh!!! I honestly need help from someone to help me figure out why I can’t lose weight or even just inches. Someone has to have gone through something like this.

For me I started losing again when I added in 150 more calories. I too eat 1200 (because I use a wheelchair I am the very definition of "sedentary" and I'm short). When I added in those calories my 6 month plateau broke and I started losing again