High Protein Plans

Alex
Alex Posts: 10,145 MFP Staff
Get peer support, ask questions, and meet other members participating in the Reaching your Calorie Goal Plan.

Replies

• Cre27
    Cre27 Posts: 21 Member
    As a Trainer, I am glad to see MFP has decided to add plans for the users. As a person who has worked hard for many years to be healthy and fit ( overall wellness), hopefully these plans will be helpful for the users. I am in the process of getting recertified and I am looking forward to using some of the MFP plans. I am looking forward to starting with the “Protein Plan”.
  • Alex
    Cre27 wrote: »
    As a Trainer, I am glad to see MFP has decided to add plans for the users. As a person who has worked hard for many years to be healthy and fit ( overall wellness), hopefully these plans will be helpful for the users. I am in the process of getting recertified and I am looking forward to using some of the MFP plans. I am looking forward to starting with the “Protein Plan”.

Welcome! We are thrilled to hear you are joining a plan and so happy to have you here.
  • mtv8dmarine
    mtv8dmarine Posts: 2 Member
    1n2zxp1lhv63.png
    How exactly do you find your plan?

I signed up through a MFP blog post but can't access anything. I am a premium user. Nothing in the menu I can find and nothing on my daily planner.ti0hlocpzewy.png
  • mtv8dmarine
    mtv8dmarine Posts: 2 Member
    Clicking on the Day 1 of 28 only takes me to the 1st image I posted.
  • Cre27
    Hi mtv8dmarine ,

I don’t know if you got everything figured or not. I had some issues seeing the blueprints. However, when you:

1. Select “start plan”, you should see 1st day of 1-28 with a list of “task” for each day.
    2. The task with a > image, select and the will provide information on that specific topic.
    3. To see the “blueprint” or any items showing meals/daily calorie range (do the following): Top of the browser bar you may be in the Reader View”, if so you will see 2 AA .... select and select Hide Reader View.
    4. This should open “daily calorie range” options. Select your calorie range and enter.
    5. You should see a list of meal options.

If none of this works, contact MFP via email.

Hope this works!
  • Alex
    Cre27 wrote: »
    Hi mtv8dmarine ,

I don’t know if you got everything figured or not. I had some issues seeing the blueprints. However, when you:

1. Select “start plan”, you should see 1st day of 1-28 with a list of “task” for each day.
    2. The task with a > image, select and the will provide information on that specific topic.
    3. To see the “blueprint” or any items showing meals/daily calorie range (do the following): Top of the browser bar you may be in the Reader View”, if so you will see 2 AA .... select and select Hide Reader View.
    4. This should open “daily calorie range” options. Select your calorie range and enter.
    5. You should see a list of meal options.

If none of this works, contact MFP via email.

Hope this works!

Thank you for such a helpful reply, and yes please reach out to us (MFP via email) if you still need assistance.
  • Goose0565
    Goose0565 Posts: 1 Member
    I can't seem to find this new app everyone talking about. Any help would be appreciated.
  • azharsdin
    azharsdin Posts: 3 Member
    Hi,

Anybody have calendar and dates problem in tje High Protein MFP Plan?
    kzgubrjrbyke.jpeg

Anybody can help?
  • Betty
    Betty Posts: 8,813 MFP Staff
    azharsdin wrote: »
    Hi,

Anybody can help?

Hi @azharsdin, Apologies for the issues. Can you write into support with that screenshot so they can take a look. Please contact support by clicking on this link: https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new or send an email to support@myfitnesspal.com with your device information, and exact problem and our support team will investigate.
  • azharsdin
    azharsdin Posts: 3 Member
    Betty wrote: »
    azharsdin wrote: »
    Hi,

Anybody can help?

Hi @azharsdin, Apologies for the issues. Can you write into support with that screenshot so they can take a look. Please contact support by clicking on this link: https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new or send an email to support@myfitnesspal.com with your device information, and exact problem and our support team will investigate.

Thanks. I will email support then.

• Cre27
    Goose0565 wrote: »
    I can't seem to find this new app everyone talking about. Any help would be appreciated.

Contact support, if you're still having problems, they had to send the link to me because I was having problems.