Waist Beads.. 🤷 I got questions.

Options
Has anyone ever had any success using waist beads. I wanna try them but I wanna get some information first.

Replies

• BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Options
    Success in what way? Are you thinking that they have some sort of ‘powers’?

As far as I know they’re just decorative glass beads on a wire, much like a bracelet for your waist.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    ya you wont get anything but a pretty accessory. Not sure what you think they will help with
  • shewhoismany
    shewhoismany Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    If you want to wear them for because you like them, because some of them are beautiful, or because they make you feel good, then you should have them. They are not a magic bean that will help with a successful weight loss or fitness plan. However, I can't imagine how they could possibly hurt and I see how they could be used as helpful tool, so long as you realize the work is still up to you.
  • New_Heavens_Earth
    New_Heavens_Earth Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    As a monitor of changes in waist size, fine. If they make you feel good, fine. But to lose weight you still need a calorie deficit. They also don't help spot reduction either.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    not gonna lie i kinda wanna go buy some now that iv seen this thread, Not because they will do anything for me but they are kind of cute lol. I force myself loose skin and all to wear crop tops sometimes to keep myself accountable and work on my confidence. I cant quite decide if the pretty beads will draw attention to them vs the skin under, or more attention to my stomach in general xD

Though, I imagine if your buying them to help you lose weight your not intending to wear them with a crop top. In which case youd just be bumpy under your shirt with no real benefit
  • SoCalBeachWifeMom
    Options
    Eat less and move more. You dont need anything fancy , youll see !
  • Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    waist beads

well... I'll get all the adds now, but I had to Google it to know what was being talked about!

They're pretty!

But that's about it.
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    I was concerned that waist was really waste misspelled. I am relieved.

If it does not cause you financial hardship to buy some I don't see a problem. Weight loss is driven by a calorie deficit so you would have to determine if this is a tool that will assist you.
  • krose4514
    krose4514 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    In Senegal waist beads are worn by women to attract men through the light jingling noise they make when walking. Yes they are successful if that’s what you’re looking for!
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    NovusDies wrote: »
    I was concerned that waist was really waste misspelled. I am relieved.

:D