Replies

• corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Where is that from Texas?
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    edited August 2019
    define northern colo

Northern Colorado is a term used by locals which typically describes the northern front range towns that are north of Denver and east of the Rockies...so towns like Ft. Collins, Loveland, Greeley, Longmont, etc.

I spent my early childhood in the Greeley area...still have extended family in the Loveland/Ft. Collins area.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    define northern colo

Northern Colorado is a term used by locals which typically describes the northern front range towns that are north of Denver and east of the Rockies...so towns like Ft. Collins, Loveland, Greeley, Longmont, etc.

I spent my early childhood in the Greeley area...still have extended family in the Loveland/Ft. Collins area.

y’all always like to leave out the western slope huh

eta: i’m from boulder but now i’m texan

Western Slope is it's own beautiful thing...
  • JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    nice, a colorado thread..lol. i'm north. about half way...lol
  • JeBeBu
    JeBeBu Posts: 258 Member
    I am not currently living in Colorado, but I am from Colorado! I went to CSU, so I am very familiar with northern Colorado! I actually miss Colorado each and every day, even after 10 years!!
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    I wish.
  • Butt_Snorkeler
    Butt_Snorkeler Posts: 167 Member

eta: i’m from boulder but now i’m texan

I've actually had an eye on realty in Boulder. Why move from CO to TX? For the cheaper price?
  • Butt_Snorkeler
    Butt_Snorkeler Posts: 167 Member

it’s pretty there but tbh there are prettier mountain places in colo for way cheaper (like co springs or western slope). Texas is awesome, the people are great here, and theyre some beautiful places too. not where i live. but close enough anyways

I've looked into Colorado Springs as well, but the school system wasn't nearly as good, more crime, and it was more laid out. Boulder is similar to where I live now school system wise and price wise. My options are open, but definitely want to be near the slopes. No hot states for me.