WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR SEPTEMBER 2019

Replies

• barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,905 Member
    81824br5uyrfrsr.gif Kelly, I am having a hard time posting a link on MFP today. I was going to post a link to a page with information for beginning line dance students but it's not working for me. If you go to www.worldlinedancenewsletter.com and then find the link to information for beginners, you'll find a lot of useful information.

:) If you send me a personal message with your e mail address, I'll be able to send you links to some teaching videos of simple dances.

<3 Barbie
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,831 Member
    Sunday -- another bicycle ride outside. :)

Distance: 12.34km
    Elevation: 102m
    Moving Time: 46:41
    Elapsed Time: 47:25
    Speed: Avg: 15.9km/h | Max: 30.6km/h

Plus rowing 2000 metres!

Machka in Oz
  • SuziQ113
    SuziQ113 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Hello everyone.

I got sidetracked with other activities yesterday so I never completed any of my “chores”. The day will be filled with laundry, ironing, meal prep, light cleaning, a run to the grocery store, and a quick sweep of the garden. I would love to fit a nap somewhere in the day, but the odds are not good.

September Stats
    Stats
    08/24 - Starting Weight - 195.0
    09'19 Goal - 184.0
    09/01 - 189.0
    09/08 - 186.2
    09/15 - 186.0 - Two weeks to go - here's to getting those two pounds off for good!!
    09/22 - 183.2
    09/28 - 181.0 - new scale adjustment; there is no way in heck I lost 1.4 pounds in one day
    09/29 - 180.6
    September Loss = 7.0 pounds (1.4 pounds added back due to new scale)

I hope everyone has a great day/evening!
    SuziQ; Broward County, FL
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Morning! So far our little trip to VA beach area is going smoothly, still hit here! We’ve wandered through downtown Norfolk and looked at a few downtown condos. So much fun to imagine retiring here. DH and I are “real estate lookie loos” (sp?) and are enjoying the conversations and what if’s and what abouts? In between peeking at Apartments we wandered through the Chrysler art museum and glass blowing workshop as well as the Willoughby House that had African American art. I’ve put a gorgeous “yo yo” quilt in the spoiler. Exhibit had quite an assortment of textile art.

Today we look at a 1929 craftsman fixer upper with a bay view and a rental apt on the property. We drove by it yesterday and were excited by the neighborhood vibe -diverse and chill—with lots of avid gardeners and a view of the bay. Also headed to the Neptune sand art festival on VA beach.

NYKAREN
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    edited September 2019
    Lisa. I LOVE the photo of your daughter and her babies. What a sweet, appealing dog!

I can tell you from working for a veterinarian that dogs missing their owners are able to escape most enclosures because humans underestimate their ability to a) jump; b) dig; c) pry/nudge. The only enclosure that will contain a determined dog, as I suspect you already know, is a fully enclosed wire enclosure (top too) on a cement slab. If your husband is willing to construct an outdoor kennel on a slab, it might actually work. Otherwise the best bet is to keep the dog indoors unless on a leash.
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Kate UK <3
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    :)
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    that quilt

<3