Calorie Counter

โ€บ
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Best feelings in the world ๐Ÿ‘

FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Posts: 3,334Member Member Posts: 3,334Member Member
Quenching a thirst. Dry as sand throat, and you have a full glass of cold juice. Aaah.
ยซ134

Replies

• FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Posts: 3,334Member Member Posts: 3,334Member Member
    When you know tomorrow means your already half way through the working week.

Happy hump day !
    Parched dry skin. Slather on some lotion. Especially good if it's something with cooling, soothing properties. Like kiwi, or aloe Vera. Aaah.
    When you're exhausted and starving and you bite into the pizza you just had delivered piping hot because why the hell not???!!!๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜

I will swap the pizza for a Chinese takeaway meal ๐Ÿ˜‹ ๐Ÿ˜‹
    Climbing into a freshly made bed. And snuggling into the sheets and feeling like you are now in your 'cave'.

Haha, world, I'm in my cosy cave and I'm now invincible.

๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ›Œ
  • Tinydancer106Tinydancer106 Posts: 1,185Member Member Posts: 1,185Member Member
    When you're exhausted and starving and you bite into the pizza you just had delivered piping hot because why the hell not???!!!๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜

Why not have both?!๐Ÿคท๐Ÿœ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ™Œ

Why not have both?!๐Ÿคท๐Ÿœ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ™Œ

Right on ! Especially when starving. ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿฒ
    Putting on a pair of cosy, fleece socks on a cold winter morning. ๐Ÿงฆโ„
  • caco_ethescaco_ethes Posts: 11,691Member Member Posts: 11,691Member Member
    When you clean the kitchen and you actually feel like cleaning the kitchen
    When you find out you have the office to yourself for the day.

Yas. I don't have to chat to anyone about their life!
  • Deadman_DiggingupDeadman_Diggingup Posts: 2,517Member Member Posts: 2,517Member Member
    @caco_ethes A good outburst, amirite?!
    Getting on a packed train and locating the *hidden seat*

Gotcha. I shall be seated for this journey.
  • caco_ethescaco_ethes Posts: 11,691Member Member Posts: 11,691Member Member
    @caco_ethes A good outburst, amirite?!

๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป
    When you really want an item, but it's pricey. ยฃยฃยฃ

That moment you find it online. Half price! ๐Ÿ˜ I shall go to the ball.