Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Best feelings in the world 👍

Replies

• RunHardBeStrongRunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,109Member Member Posts: 33,109Member Member
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    Finding a steal of a deal at a garage sale or estate sale or auction.. it’s a great feeling

Then flipping it online for 10 x's+ what you paid for it! I have been doing that a lot lately, I am addicted.
    edited September 10
  • FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Posts: 3,327Member Member Posts: 3,327Member Member
    Christmas morning and watching your loved ones open their gifts. I love buying presents for folk! I like receiving gifts, but I actually get more of a buzz seeing other people enjoy theirs.
  • Cowsfan1Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,757Member Member Posts: 7,757Member Member
    Finding a steal of a deal at a garage sale or estate sale or auction.. it’s a great feeling

Then flipping it online for 10 x's+ what you paid for it! I have been doing that a lot lately, I am addicted.

It's quite satisfing - I haven't flipped a lot I keep most of what I buy
  • RunHardBeStrongRunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,109Member Member Posts: 33,109Member Member

It's quite satisfing - I haven't flipped a lot I keep most of what I buy

I have mastered emotional detachment recently. My kids better watch out.... :D :#

I have kept a few things though cuz I couldn't part with them but for the most part if I can at least triple my money, chaching!
  • nighthawk584nighthawk584 Posts: 888Member Member Posts: 888Member Member
    When you're exhausted and starving and you bite into the pizza you just had delivered piping hot because why the hell not???!!!🍕💕😍

I will swap the pizza for a Chinese takeaway meal 😋 😋

Why not have both?!🤷🍜🍕🙌

well for me, that is why I gained 100 lbs in the 1st place....HAVING BOTH..portion controls out the window.
    Looking out the window, and seeing it's a beautiful bright blue sky. Looking at a sky like that makes me feel all happy inside.

(Usually dull and grey in scotland)
  • ArmyVeteranM1A1CArmyVeteranM1A1C Posts: 549Member, Premium Member Posts: 549Member, Premium Member
    Can't go with first answer

Waking up and thinking I am late then realizing it is my day off
    Can't go with first answer

Waking up and thinking I am late then realizing it is my day off

That, has got to be one of the best feelings in the world! It's like dread followed by instant glee.
  • tams_89tams_89 Posts: 1,052Member Member Posts: 1,052Member Member
    Getting hugs from my kids 🤗
    Waking up after a night out and not having a hangover 👌
    Bath, fresh pjs and fresh sheets.
  • mtndewmemtndewme Posts: 399Member Member Posts: 399Member Member
    back scratches
  • theresa120theresa120 Posts: 12,273Member Member Posts: 12,273Member Member
    That moment when your senses unexpectedly trigger a happy memory you’d nearly forgotten.
  • DiscipleOfChrist29DiscipleOfChrist29 Posts: 52Member Member Posts: 52Member Member
    When your child turns 18 and you no longer have to deal with your ex or pay her child support.
  • LyndaBSSLyndaBSS Posts: 5,769Member, Premium Member Posts: 5,769Member, Premium Member
    When Ramsey Bolton gets eaten by his dogs. Karma at its finest.