Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Best feelings in the world 👍

124»

Replies

• CoffeeAndContourCoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,429Member Member Posts: 1,429Member Member
    Christmas morning. You’re cuddled up with those you love most around your tree in cozy pj’s, sipping hot chocolate and listening to Christmas tunes. The house is decorated like a magical get away. We’re filled with anticipation and everyone is in great spirits. There is so much love felt in that quiet few hours. It’s my most favourite few hours of the whole year. There is not much better for me than the feeling of Christmas morning.
  • FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Posts: 3,338Member Member Posts: 3,338Member Member
    When looking forward to a family get together and you know it's gona be fun, for a change 😆
    Looking forward to a night out sipping cocktails with the girl's from work.

(It happens like 3 times a year, so I really enjoy it When it's coming up).
    Looking forward to and planning 'date night' we literally do this only a handful of times per year, so it's exciting when it does happen.
  • BoosDimplesBoosDimples Posts: 2,800Member Member Posts: 2,800Member Member
    Witnessing, giving and receiving heartfelt affection, be it a hug, smile linking of arms, a kiss etc
  • TheChristianSimoneTheChristianSimone Posts: 156Member Member Posts: 156Member Member
    Doing fitness moves you felt was for certain types
    Getting an entire room cleaned to perfection in your home. Sitting back and admiring your handy work 😊👌
  • cct204cct204 Posts: 181Member Member Posts: 181Member Member
    Taking my bra off.

THIS!!!!

And then enjoying a glass of wine, in said braless state, after a long day.
  • nooshi713nooshi713 Posts: 3,527Member Member Posts: 3,527Member Member
    cct204 wrote: »
    Taking my bra off.

THIS!!!!

And then enjoying a glass of wine, in said braless state, after a long day.

Yes!
  • LyndaBSSLyndaBSS Posts: 5,800Member, Premium Member Posts: 5,800Member, Premium Member
    When you create a new recipe and it turns out to be absolutely delicious. ☺