What’s a red flag for you?

Replies

• tigrig
    tigrig Posts: 508 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    When I send them a good morning picture of my *kitten* and they don’t respond 🤨

What if they just respond … with a nice !

Like a return photo!? Guys don’t generally do that. Or that’s the comment? He eventually got around it. Smh

Yeah I've only ever sent a return photo if she's asked to see one or has made it know she wants them in return. Must be something wrong with the guy to not even acknowledge it
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 8,147 Member
    If he’s content with the status quo
  • tigrig
    tigrig Posts: 508 Member
    edited October 10
    If every time I try to open up about something I'm going through, they come back with why they're going through something worse. And then complain cause I don't open up to them anymore
  • StartOverAgain24
    StartOverAgain24 Posts: 14 Member
    being rude to restaurant staff, and never being big spoon
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 3,033 Member
    edited October 10
    Maybe I wrote about this already? It’s been on my mind but I can’t remember if I wrote it down or just composed it in my head. Whatever, it still bothers me

When you’re having a back-and-forth conversation with someone but when it’s your turn to talk they are suddenly very interested in their phone.

I get multitasking and I get how using a minor distraction can help intense interactions be more bearable but if you were able to look me in the face and tell me your story with full attention then surely you can take 15 seconds to listen to me without looking at your phone.
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    Maybe I wrote about this already? It’s been on my mind but I can’t remember if I wrote it down or just composed it in my head. Whatever, it still bothers me

When you’re having a back-and-forth conversation with someone but when it’s your turn to talk they are suddenly very interested in their phone.

I get multitasking and I get how using a minor distraction can help intense interactions be more bearable but if you were able to look me in the face and tell me your story with full attention then surely you can take 15 seconds to listen to me without looking at your phone.

This is such a pet peeve of mine! I find it so insulting when I am talking to someone and they're looking at their phone.
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,098 Member
    i’m more into bad omens than red flags tbh
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 4,821 Member
    i’m more into bad omens than red flags tbh

bi8dkipecs2k.gif
  • honey_honey_12
    If I know how to do more “man stuff”
    than he does.

“Man stuff” = change car tires, fix fences, fix things around the house,
    lift heavy stuff, start the hot water heater, etc.
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,098 Member
    If I know how to do more “man stuff”
    than he does.

“Man stuff” = change car tires, fix fences, fix things around the house,
    lift heavy stuff, start the hot water heater, etc.

ngl it is very attractive when a guy can fix a garbage disposal 😍
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,033 Member
    If she responds to my opener with "Dude, have you ever spoken to a woman before?"
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,475 Member
    If she responds to my opener with "Dude, have you ever spoken to a woman before?"

This one could be me. I’m sure I’ve said this exact sentence a time or two.
  • Butt_Snorkeler
    Butt_Snorkeler Posts: 162 Member
    My username is a red flag to most.
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,475 Member
    My username is a red flag to most.

Obvious green flag
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,084 Member
    tigrig wrote: »
    If every time I try to open up about something I'm going through, they come back with why they're going through something worse. And then complain cause I don't open up to them anymore

Yes, this. 😔
  • slimgirljo15
    Hasn't worked in a while.
  • cowsfan12

It’s a tough job market out there sheesh
  • slimgirljo15
    edited October 12

I should have said loooong while. I actually had in mind a guy (43) I know who hasn't worked in over 10 years for no reason other than he said he lives pretty good on government payments 😐
    Someone who wants to work but hasn't found one yet is a different kettle of fish..

I got a job for you 😏😈😂 the pay isn't great but the benefits aren't bad 🤣😂
  • cowsfan12

I should have said loooong while. I actually had in mind a guy (43) I know who hasn't worked in over 10 years for no reason other than he said he lives pretty good on government payments 😐
    Someone who wants to work but hasn't found one yet is a different kettle of fish..

I got a job for you 😏😈😂 the pay isn't great but the benefits aren't bad 🤣😂

🤔…. I’ll take it!!
  • honey_honey_12
    lots of jewelry,
    drives a convertible,
    3-4 buttons open,
    😬