He doesn’t wash his hands before trying to touch me
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    Non-consensual exhibitionism
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Anyone who describes themselves as having RBF. That *kitten* doesnt exist. I really dont think anyone looks unapproachable just by their resting face features. But it seems to be a great excuse why nobody wants to be near a person....yeah right, must be your intimidating scowl.....
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    Anyone who describes themselves as having RBF. That *kitten* doesnt exist. I really dont think anyone looks unapproachable just by their resting face features. But it seems to be a great excuse why nobody wants to be near a person....yeah right, must be your intimidating scowl.....

You should see my passport photo. I look like i need a vacation
  • zq2bv4kgfw
    zq2bv4kgfw Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Spagnum moss shoes. Urgh.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,493 Member
    Options
    zq2bv4kgfw wrote: »
    Spagnum moss shoes. Urgh.

I thought I saw you the other day……….. 👋🥸
  • Revolu7
    Options

Well i do admit there are exceptions to every rule.....
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

Well i do admit there are exceptions to every rule.....
    😂
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options

Also…sometimes you purposefully WANT to look unapproachable. So people won’t approach you. Depending on the circumstance. Around here people will approach you and also try to take advantage of you. Not a scowl. Just not friendly. Doesn’t always work, but at least you can say you tried.
  • RiaChasingGoals
    RiaChasingGoals Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Dating you but every model or actress he finds “hot” looks the exact opposite of you!
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,623 Member
    Options
    Dating you but every model or actress he finds “hot” looks the exact opposite of you!

😂 this. If you find blonde 5'2 and squeaky attractive...im not your girly
  • RiaChasingGoals
    RiaChasingGoals Posts: 136 Member
    Options

Right! I am a petite, hair in a messy bun, curvy brunette and he keeps looking at manicured, tall, blondes. It’s a good thing I am confident or this marriage would not have lasted 27 years 😂
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Options

Right! I am a petite, hair in a messy bun, curvy brunette and he keeps looking at manicured, tall, blondes. It’s a good thing I am confident or this marriage would not have lasted 27 years 😂

I find women of all types attractive but when it comes to men I have only 1 type.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

I find women of all types attractive but when it comes to men I have only 1 type.

big *kitten*
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Options

big *kitten*

Whyd it bleep out faithful🤭🥵
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

big *kitten*

Whyd it bleep out faithful🤭🥵
    I’ll let you in on a little secret: I actually typed out asterisk kitten asterisk because I figured that’s what we all like
  • Revolu7
    Options

big *kitten*

This is good news.....i have lots of really big fully grown......kittens. 😁
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Options

big *kitten*

This is good news.....i have lots of really big fully grown......kittens. 😁

Awww this is my favorite
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,493 Member
    Options
    When he thinks his good looks make up for the fact that he’s really not that nice.
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited April 2023
    Options
    comfortable like an old shoe

eta: I actually meant to put this in the weakness thread. I wonder what Freud thinks that