Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

App Suggestion: Pre/Post Workout Meal

philippalmer2philippalmer2 Posts: 1Member, Premium Member Posts: 1Member, Premium Member
I believe it would be a nice enhancement to have meal categories for Pre and Post Workout

Replies

• LyndaBSSLyndaBSS Posts: 4,968Member, Premium Member Posts: 4,968Member, Premium Member
    If you have premium, I believe that you can create your own entries like snack 1 or pre-workout.
  • RAinWARAinWA Posts: 1,565Member Member Posts: 1,565Member Member
    You can actually create your own categories even with the free version. Go to settings and scroll down to meal names.
  • MikePTYMikePTY Posts: 2,958Member, Premium Member Posts: 2,958Member, Premium Member
    Anybody, whether they have premium or not, can customize their meals to up to 6 meals a day and call them whatever you want. So you can change up your meal categories accordingly to have meals that are "pre-workout" and post-workout.
  • thanos5thanos5 Posts: 453Member Member Posts: 453Member Member
    yeah, like mike said. i literally created a category called 'pre/post workout', and i don't have premium.
  • LyndaBSSLyndaBSS Posts: 4,968Member, Premium Member Posts: 4,968Member, Premium Member
    RAinWA wrote: »
    You can actually create your own categories even with the free version. Go to settings and scroll down to meal names.

Thanks, I wasn't sure. ☺