Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

MFP Broken?

fitacctfitacct Posts: 226Member Member Posts: 226Member Member
I cannot log anything tonight. No foods show up for any of the meals. What's going on this time, MFP?! I don't want to lose my streak because of something not my fault.

Replies

• carolemackcarolemack Posts: 1,304Member Member Posts: 1,304Member Member
    The APP on my phone is working...I just had an update to do. On my PC I can't add anything but is does show my exercise credit.

edited to add: I just checked and on my PC it picked up what I had logged for food on my phone APP although it was not a normal log...it was all down the left side. Very weird!
    edited September 12
  • cmriversidecmriverside Posts: 28,519Member Member Posts: 28,519Member Member
    carolemack wrote: »
    The APP on my phone is working...I just had an update to do. On my PC I can't add anything but is does show my exercise credit.

edited to add: I just checked and on my PC it picked up what I had logged for food on my phone APP although it was not a normal log...it was all down the left side. Very weird!

This is how it is for me on the web version too. Started yesterday, then it was okay then it was broken again this morning after a Windows update. I'm hoping it goes back to normal tomorrow.

W10, firefox

Anything to do with my personal FOOD page, adding food, EXERCISE, REPORTS info is all in old-school computer text on the left. It still works, I just have to do a lot of scrolling and the format is hard to work with.

edited September 12
  • Copperpot62Copperpot62 Posts: 4Member, Premium Member Posts: 4Member, Premium Member
    There is an issue with MFP today - I can't log anything or see anything except my home page. Only able to post and see how many calories I have to use today, nothing else. :neutral:
  • cmriversidecmriverside Posts: 28,519Member Member Posts: 28,519Member Member
    Yeah, it's been going back and forth.

#Improvements!
  • snapshotstacysnapshotstacy Posts: 18Member, Premium Member Posts: 18Member, Premium Member
    Seriously... "That's a neat feature/upgrade/change! Let's do it!" :pushes without load testing: #borkssystem