Calorie Counter

Message Boards MFP Suggestions/Feedback
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

I can't log in

sandys241sandys241 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
When I opened the site on my laptop it took me to the login screen. I have my password saved, but it says my login is invalid. I clicked the login link at the top right, it took me back to the page I was on. I then tried forgot password and changed it, but it's still not letting me log in

Replies

• LyndaBSSLyndaBSS Member, Premium Posts: 6,988 Member Member, Premium Posts: 6,988 Member
    Yet you're here?
  • snapshotstacysnapshotstacy Member, Premium Posts: 23 Member Member, Premium Posts: 23 Member
    I was having the same problem last night - it kept kicking me from the regular site/wouldn't let me log food & exercise. But the forums were working fine.
  • cmriversidecmriverside Member Posts: 30,001 Member Member Posts: 30,001 Member
    I was having the same problem last night - it kept kicking me from the regular site/wouldn't let me log food & exercise. But the forums were working fine.

Yeah, it's doing the same thing for me.

Once it kicks me off from my user pages, I can't log back on. Luckily I had other tabs open so I could come back to the forums.

Again with the #updowngrades
  • MoxyLeighMoxyLeigh Member Posts: 437 Member Member Posts: 437 Member
    Yes, same as above. Last two days.
  • zebasschickzebasschick Member Posts: 148 Member Member Posts: 148 Member
    today MFP keeps logging me out, and every time i log back in (more than ten times), it has removed all of the water i logged.
  • cmriversidecmriverside Member Posts: 30,001 Member Member Posts: 30,001 Member
    today MFP keeps logging me out, and every time i log back in (more than ten times), it has removed all of the water i logged.

I wonder if it would remove that pint of ice cream I had...

If I can't log it - it didn't happen !?
  • Gisel2015Gisel2015 Member Posts: 3,222 Member Member Posts: 3,222 Member
    I had/have the same problem. I log and when I go to the food or exercise diary, it kicks me out and back to the logging screen. Yesterday it took me almost 15 minutes after trying several times before I could complete my diaries. Yes, the forums were working OK and sometimes that was the only way to get back to the diaries.

Logging food is not my favorite thing to do, and all of these problems are taking me closer to the "good-bye" bottom.

I can't add emojis, bold a phrase, align, etc, when I make a comment in the forums because I lost the tool box. Every week is something wrong with this date-base.
    I see this is still an issue.

W10 firefox.
    Can't log food, can't access reports. I can still go to my feed and profile. Weird.
    So, it works for me in IE / W10

Just firefox that doesn't work.
    Okay, don't mind me. This is just my own personal brain fart thread now.

It's working on both browsers. :)
    Anybody knows how to get the tool box back so I can bold and add emojis in my comments?
    Gisel, I don't, but on the web CTRL+B works for bolding and you can put the names of the emos between ::

wq33do0jcljq.png

^^Those are old-school, not sure how many of them still work...

or use the keyboard shortcuts for emos..

edited September 2019
    @cmriverside
    Thank you for getting back to me, but the CTRL+B, doesn't work either. That is the first thing that I tried. I even wrote a comment in a word document; some words were in bold and others in italic, but when I copied and pasted in MFP, everything reverted to a normal font. This problem started about a week ago and I have no idea why or how to fix it.
    I can still see the text box.

I've never had that problem and *testing* the CTRL+B and the :: both still work for me as well.

Maybe you need a bug ticket for this.
  • MoxyLeighMoxyLeigh Member Posts: 437 Member Member Posts: 437 Member
    My trouble was also in Firefox. If I have trouble with it again I'll try a different browser and post how that goes.

I've never had that problem and *testing* the CTRL+B and the :: both still work for me as well.

Well, my PC is "bugless." We run webbroot and malware several times a day (my husband and younger son are both IT people), and my son just did a diagnostic test few nights ago and didn't find anything wrong. I am at lost. I may send an e-mail to who ever takes care of these kind of issues in MFP. Thanks for getting back to me and have a nice weekend.
    edited September 2019
    Gisel2015 wrote: »

Well, my PC is "bugless." We run webbroot and malware several times a day (my husband and younger son are both IT people), and my son just did a diagnostic test few nights ago and didn't find anything wrong. I am at lost. I may send an e-mail to who ever takes care of these kind of issues in MFP. Thanks for getting back to me and have a nice weekend.

That's what I mean, start a bug ticket with MFP.

https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new
    Thanks for the link I will! By the way something is working :smile:
    Gisel2015 wrote: »
    Thanks for the link I will! By the way something is working :smile:

:)
This discussion has been closed.