Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are you, a bunch of cowboys?

2»

Replies

• trillianssistertrillianssister Posts: 11Member Member Posts: 11Member Member
    That's an intermittent thing I see on firefox too. The links still work, they just look weird.
    Just keeping a tab on the screw-ups....

edited November 25
    I guess it wasn't so intermittent. A week later, it appears the little red boxes have settled in to stay.
    Today's issue: food search. "No results found". Repeated submission of same search will eventually return expected results.
  • RiderOfWesternRiderOfWestern Posts: 7,849Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter MFP Moderator Posts: 7,849Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter MFP Moderator
    What's wrong with being a cowboy?
  • wmweezawmweeza Posts: 266Member Member Posts: 266Member Member
    The little red boxes seem to be here to stay, but they have spawned "Bad gateway" errors and now it won't let me log any food. Usually I can get around the errors but not today
  • CahgetsfitCahgetsfit Posts: 1,908Member Member Posts: 1,908Member Member
    I have also been suing this app since before UA days and yep, it's gone to the kitten after UA took over. I don't quite understand why/how they manage to make it so unstable. It works on desktop (or doesn't) and won't work on app (or does) or both don't, or both do but with glitches... and don't get me started on notifications...

Can't be THAT hard can it? To make something work?
  • Dazz123456789Dazz123456789 Posts: 5Member Member Posts: 5Member Member
    Actually, all this, and other problems I have been having, have turned out to be a very good thing. It made me look around and found a much better free app without ads. Plus they vet the database, so it's not full of errors and stupid entries.
    Today, the ever-recurring 500 error when submitting a food search. I always feel bad about making a faulty request, like it's my fault or something.

There was a problem with your request
    Sorry, but a server error occurred processing your request. Our team has been notified of the issue.