Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Pictures of my meals

mihaisoloimihaisoloi Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
I want to take photos of my meals, as that's faster than inputting them directly into the app. Often times I just want to start eating but I feel like I have to log my meal immediately as after I eat I don't have any drive to log it. Taking a photo and saving it in the proper spot, possibly getting a reminder that I have to break it down, is a good way to do this only once during the day, optimizing my time.

I've been doing this using the normal photo app, but it's quite annoying to do as I have to switch between apps a lot just so that I see that I've named everything.

Replies

• sunny145sunny145 Posts: 30Member, Premium Member Posts: 30Member, Premium Member
    It would be great if we could upload photos into the diary notes section.
  • LyndaBSSLyndaBSS Posts: 5,864Member, Premium Member Posts: 5,864Member, Premium Member
    I fill out the food diary a few days in advance. It eliminates a lot of stress and I don't forget to log things like oil and butter that a photo might not show. Are you weighing everything before you eat it? That would be the logical time to log it.