Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

WHY do people CHEAT?

1192021222325»

Replies

• PlentyofProtein00PlentyofProtein00 Member Posts: 1,264 Member Member Posts: 1,264 Member
    Because the relationship is over already and whoever is cheating doesn’t have morals or respect for themselves or the person they are hurting! Dont do things you wouldn’t want done to yourself, your mother, sister!

Preach!
  • ninerbuffninerbuff Member, Greeter Posts: 42,960 Member Member, Greeter Posts: 42,960 Member
    What kind of cheating?
    A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • indigoblu74indigoblu74 Member Posts: 86 Member Member Posts: 86 Member
    How long is a piece of string................................................................................................
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 244,199 Member Member Posts: 244,199 Member
    I cheated because I was up all night partying and didn't study for a test. I mayyy have put a few possible answers on my pencil case :#
  • PlentyofProtein00PlentyofProtein00 Member Posts: 1,264 Member Member Posts: 1,264 Member
    Cause cake.
    Cause jelly beans and chips
  • FinishiitnowFinishiitnow Member Posts: 759 Member Member Posts: 759 Member
    I cheated because I was up all night partying and didn't study for a test. I mayyy have put a few possible answers on my pencil case :#

Oh Girl, I know what you are talking about.
  • JustCallMeWhateverJustCallMeWhatever Member Posts: 125 Member Member Posts: 125 Member
    This reminded me of this song