Plant Paradox Help

2»

Replies

• paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,978 Member
    Yes, Ann I know CSF leakage is a thing - what I meant is 'leaky brain' is not a medical term or condition or something diet could fix.

if you have CSF leakage you have a big problem, like your friend. Totally not a dietary issue.
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    apullum wrote: »
    It’s a bit hasty to say its an aggressive deficit without knowing I’m 340, 6 3”, and a 27 year old. Also, it might help to know that my energy level did not decrease when I lost the weight, but it did not increase much either. I am trying to lose 100 pounds.

It's still a fairly aggressive deficit. I started with the same BMI as you, and I lost 100 pounds. I started with a 2 lb/week deficit. It can be rough. That doesn't mean you can't do it--you can, given your stats--but you may not feel your best. You may feel better if you have a smaller deficit and lose weight more slowly. I would not expect a loss of 15 pounds in and of itself to do much to change your energy level.

I would still recommend going back to your sleep doctor, however. You have a diagnosed sleep disorder; if you are feeling tired, doesn't it seem reasonable to check in with them?

Am I missing something? 15 pounds in 2 months is about 1.75 pounds per week.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,974 Member
    Yes, Ann I know CSF leakage is a thing - what I meant is 'leaky brain' is not a medical term or condition or something diet could fix.

if you have CSF leakage you have a big problem, like your friend. Totally not a dietary issue.

Oh, I figured you did. OP . . . thinking not. ;)