Need some dirty friends...

124»

Replies

• JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    I wouldn't even know how to begin to eat clean. I am a dirty, dirty girl...I mean eater. :drinker:
  • johnlatv
    johnlatv Posts: 654 Member
    i was hoping you meant the other kind of dirty... if anyone is looking for those kind of friends please feel free to add me.
  • mariabraceyrobinson
    mariabraceyrobinson Posts: 94 Member
    I be your dirty frien. I eat whatever I want. As long as I stay in my calorie goal. it doesn't matter. I'm not big on fast food, because I'm a bit of a germaphobe, but I definately won't judge.
  • gabby421
    gabby421 Posts: 7 Member
    i will be your dirty friend!!! add me!!!:happy: :smile:
  • karllundy
    karllundy Posts: 1,490 Member
    Feel free to add me one and all! Just about to goal weight myself and I am a daily dirty eater...ice cream makes an almost daily appearance and diet soda is a must.
  • simsburyjet
    simsburyjet Posts: 999 Member
    My diary is a mess but I workout like a madman so I eat when I am hungry.
  • UndercoverAngel74
    UndercoverAngel74 Posts: 185 Member
    I know exactly what you mean!! I am just too busy sometimes to cook at home, so I just try to make the best fast food options I can.
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    So long as I hit my macros and come in under maintenance calories, I eat what I want. Count me in.
  • mrs_mab
    mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
    I'm in.....I eat pretty clean n the weekdays (Mon - Thurs) but Fri, Sat & Sun I am a dirty girl! :bigsmile:
  • In, currently on a dream bulk, brb kebab,pizza,cake,chocolate, icecream COME AT ME !!!! :D
  • blah2989
    blah2989 Posts: 338 Member
    I am sooooo far from a "clean eater" I just eat those "dirty" things in moderation lol.
  • Ashkea76
    Ashkea76 Posts: 7,162 Member
    I stick to Mcdoubles, Big Macs of 1/4lbers when I go lol
    Ahhh the classics :happy: Agree about the lobster. Stick it in a surf and turf instead!

In the UK McD's they did onion rings for a while and they were so deliciously deadly.

Here in the US, in our area they tested out FishBites...those were so yummy!!! and I miss them. Sad Panda. :brokenheart: :sad:
  • jessready
    jessready Posts: 129 Member
    Sent you a request...I'm proud to be able to log everything dirty and have made it to maintenance
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    I thought this was something different…
  • HeavyPetter
    HeavyPetter Posts: 61 Member
    I ride dirty .. does that count?

ridindirty.gif
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    I'm such a dirty ...

eater!! :D
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member