Beards!

Replies

• Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    bcfeargm7s4g.jpg

All the most important men in my life have beards; my soon to be son-in-law on the left, my 2 sons, and my hubby.

And below, my dad had the best beard! I only saw him without a beard once as I was growing up!
    raanpltz4c82.jpg

You two are a gorgeous couple!!! I love how you complement each other💗💗💗 your man's beard is killer ....but then he needs to keep his game with you around miss thang 😍🤘🤗💗
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    C'mon.. do I really need to say more? Beards are awesome. :heart:

07r7w0c0ulcq.gif
  • KosmosKitten
    g9bw3ka997fd.gif
  • Tinydancer106
    tupkfi7rx3by.jpeg

I’ve had facial hair one way or the other since high school, and have shaved clean only a handful of times since then (That was more than 25 years ago). I don’t give 2 *kitten* if it’s trendy or not, and I don’t intend to ever get rid of it.

(The center photo is from this month).

Yaaaay!!! I love how you rock your beard and hat!! ....my son rocks those because cmon! 😍....they well...rock 😁

And the smile always hits your eyes!! 😍😎🤘....you're the bomb S!!! 🤗💗
  • KosmosKitten
    lehw7awidwbo.gif
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    J_NY_Z wrote: »
    J_NY_Z wrote: »
    Someone say beard?

Yes, Sir! Post away

Alrighty then....

ibj992p5m9wo.jpg

I love everything about this and still swear your twin works at my gym
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    tupkfi7rx3by.jpeg

I’ve had facial hair one way or the other since high school, and have shaved clean only a handful of times since then (That was more than 25 years ago). I don’t give 2 *kitten* if it’s trendy or not, and I don’t intend to ever get rid of it.

When I said some men can pull it off. This is who I had in mind.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    tupkfi7rx3by.jpeg

🤗
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    tupkfi7rx3by.jpeg

🤗

Me too! I think the texture of your beard is part of it, and your style. It looks very well groomed & suits you.
  • unstableunicorn
    unstableunicorn Posts: 216 Member
    s131951 wrote: »
    Who loves 'em, who hates 'em, who's having them? Bearded bard poems. Grooming tips, etc.

I may need help to some degree. I want to continue to grow it out, but don't want to look completely homeless. I also don't want to become homeless grooming it whilst I should be working.

For most guys lightly groomed beards just look better imo. Hubby can attest to the impact his beard has on our—ahem—life. 😆
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    When my husband shaves his short beard he looks so much like actor Peter Krause it freaks me out. :D
  • Josh_2099
    Josh_2099 Posts: 2,073 Member
    tadvtptfdiaj.jpeg
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    TEQWAR wrote: »
    Mine comes and goes as the mood takes me. At the moment I look like I've got a Walter White look going on - I can assure you I don't have a meth lab!7kv871q2w422.jpg
    Having taken that photo, I just had to do this with it...39ohv9tj5yai.jpg
    I call it "Breaking Bad Wind"...

But then again, if you DID have an illegal meth lab I hardly think you’d admit it on here.
  • Tinydancer106
    TEQWAR wrote: »
    Mine comes and goes as the mood takes me. At the moment I look like I've got a Walter White look going on - I can assure you I don't have a meth lab!7kv871q2w422.jpg
    Having taken that photo, I just had to do this with it...39ohv9tj5yai.jpg
    I call it "Breaking Bad Wind"...

Freaking awesome!!!😎🤘🏼
  • Tinydancer106
    edited October 2019
    Josh_2099 wrote: »
    tadvtptfdiaj.jpeg

Very nice beard!!!😎🙌....extra points for the corn fields.....psst watch out for those creepy kids ....js🙄😖
    🤗extra extra pts for the GD tee....you're like a find the hidden objects quest🤷😁
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    This thread needs to stay alive
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    I did all I could
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    I am thoroughly enjoying this thread. I loves me a beard! Keep up the great work gentlemen 😊
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Also... @s131951 ... what were you wearing 13 years ago-ish??