Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

one good thing that happened to you today

Replies

• 1sphere1sphere Posts: 3,257Member Member Posts: 3,257Member Member
    one good thing.........eh
    giphy.gif
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 230,612Member Member Posts: 230,612Member Member
    I'm not sure I've shared what type of cancer I have but I have Stage 3 invasive ductal carcinoma breast cancer and cancer in my Lymphnodes... anyways, my friends came for a little visit and they had shirts made with my name on them ❤ Squeeze your boobies ladies and gents 😘

8n39no5ptpml.jpg

This is awesome 🤗❤
  • mi_nina_lolami_nina_lola Posts: 382Member Member Posts: 382Member Member
    I'm not sure I've shared what type of cancer I have but I have Stage 3 invasive ductal carcinoma breast cancer and cancer in my Lymphnodes... anyways, my friends came for a little visit and they had shirts made with my name on them ❤ Squeeze your boobies ladies and gents 😘

8n39no5ptpml.jpg

what amazing friends you have T...super show of support and grrrrrrrrl power :)<3
  • johnbtay3johnbtay3 Posts: 170Member Member Posts: 170Member Member
    Free lunch at work
  • epangiliepangili Posts: 575Member Member Posts: 575Member Member
    Today a new friend (month long) I made at bible study got together for coffee to catch up on our homework and she exclaimed 3 to 4 times looking me up and down saying, "You're so little!" I haven't been called that since 2007. She guessed my jeans were a size zero but they were a size 2.
  • bidingmytimebidingmytime Posts: 84Member Member Posts: 84Member Member
    Found out something which is motivating me to lose weight for this summer. I was at the point I didn't care anymore and just kept binging the past week or so. Now I feel like I have some motivation again. S'all good.
  • bidingmytimebidingmytime Posts: 84Member Member Posts: 84Member Member
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    I signed up for a secret santa like valentine's card thing. Where we send out a valentine's card to someone we only know from the interweb. And I got a really sweet one. :)

Def the highlight.

Oh that's awesome! Was it from reddit? I just did their SS Holiday exchange. It was fun.
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Posts: 16,013Member Member Posts: 16,013Member Member

8n39no5ptpml.jpg

Well now, you don't have to ask me twice.
  • DWBalboaDWBalboa Posts: 29,095Member Member Posts: 29,095Member Member
    I spent the day with my two grown children at the zoo. Best day in a long time.
  • my_gatorgirl_8my_gatorgirl_8 Posts: 7Member Member Posts: 7Member Member
    Our son is coming to visit us from out of state, we hadnt seen him in a couple of years now, I'm going to make the most of it...hes on his way now, and I cant wait...
  • mommabear4315mommabear4315 Posts: 2,546Member Member Posts: 2,546Member Member
    sweetbe44 wrote: »
    Off to St Lucia today for a week and I’m feeling damn good about myself.

Enjoy!
  • mommabear4315mommabear4315 Posts: 2,546Member Member Posts: 2,546Member Member
    Found out something which is motivating me to lose weight for this summer. I was at the point I didn't care anymore and just kept binging the past week or so. Now I feel like I have some motivation again. S'all good.

I think we all go through that phase. I know I do. I’m happy you found motivation to keep living healthy. I mean ultimately that’s what it’s about. Good luck!
    Starting my day off right: two out of my three boys came to my bed to cuddle with me while I drink my coffee.❤️❤️❤️

That’s soo sweet. Best way to start the day. Why anyone would disagree doesn’t know a mothers love towards their sons. Enjoy. I miss those times when my son would run and jump on my bed and wake me up with kisses.
    Our son is coming to visit us from out of state, we hadnt seen him in a couple of years now, I'm going to make the most of it...hes on his way now, and I cant wait...

That’s awesome!!! Enjoy every second!!!
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    I spent the day with my two grown children at the zoo. Best day in a long time.

Awesome!!!
  • mattig89chmattig89ch Posts: 2,184Member Member Posts: 2,184Member Member
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    I signed up for a secret santa like valentine's card thing. Where we send out a valentine's card to someone we only know from the interweb. And I got a really sweet one. :)

Def the highlight.

Oh that's awesome! Was it from reddit? I just did their SS Holiday exchange. It was fun.

Actually no, this came from a discord server. Does reddit do something like this too?