You're not good enough..

Options
1234568»

Replies

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I'm still fat. Still failing at every day. Kids still driving me nucking futs. So, yeah. Still here.

Oh hey, it's me... only with kid being singular instead of plural. Go us. :heart:
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    I feel really bad for people who don’t recognize their inherent goodness and value and beauty for whatever reason. I have been that person too.

This seems to be a very common sentiment....

I hope you all realize you are good enough, you’re wonderful and unique in your own way, and honestly F*** whoever thinks otherwise.

❤️

@nooshi713 - well said and very affirmative.

i've been reading about near death experiences lately, and the common thread with those who have had them is this precisely. it's imperative to love yourself to continue on in a healthy perspective in this life. google Anita Moorjani and/or Eben Alexander to discover the miracle of life that is within our grasp. this has changed my outlook on living my life with cancer a thousandfold!

I will. Thanks.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    Being your MFP friend is the best thing we can do. It's essential because we are birds of the same feather flying together. We understand what you're going through and this is a judgment free zone. Anyone who's been around here for any length of time knows who all of the regulars are. They're not putting on the dog. Your real friends accept you and celebrate you. Everyone here wants for you want they they want for others, a real chance to pursue realistic goals. We want it for you as much as we want it for ourselves. Your real friends care, no matter what life is throwing at you.
  • Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    9jmlbcl9jsc9.jpg