Summary: Nice start to the week Id say
  • Kathie_GoGo
    Kathie_GoGo Posts: 209 Member
    Daily Post: Monday
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories (goal 1200): On target
    Activity: 5K run
    Daily Step Goal Streak: 1

A Thought from My Day: MONDAY IS THE PERFECT DAY TO CORRECT LAST WEEK'S MISTAKES <3
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Go Team, Go!!!! You guys are rocking it! 🥳
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Daily Post (Monday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: None
    Day: Today was just one of those days where I set out with the best intentions and life happened. Wanted to go to the gym, but the evening was so busy that I didn't fit it in. Had an extra coffee in the afternoon, a latte, so had too many calories before even eating dinner. Made cookie dough ahead of needing to bake for work this week, ate dough as I went. Just got away from me. Little things here and there add up! Going to get back on track today!
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Hey team
    I'm sorry I've been MIA for awhile but I have been lurking and enjoying your posts.
    I took a break from logging as it was getting a bit stressful and I was hoping to take a break and maintain for awhile as I was going through some personal stuff and didn't have the headspace to log/be mindful.
    It worked for a while and I was glad I learnt a little bit about maintenance.
    But now my poor eating habits from before have resurfaced with a vengeance and I'm finding myself binging on junk almost daily. And not surprisingly, the weight is creeping back up.
    The thought of regaining the 40 lbs I've worked so hard on losing, is absolutely terrifying to me. But the dread does not seem to be enough to get me back in the game.
    Life is going to be stressful for awhile so I can no longer use the 'when this passes' excuse. I have to somehow learn to eat well even when under stress.
    So to make a long story short, I'm REALLY REALLY struggling.
    Sorry for ranting, thanks for listening.
  • AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Pearl4686 wrote: »
    Hey team
    I'm sorry I've been MIA for awhile but I have been lurking and enjoying your posts.
    I took a break from logging as it was getting a bit stressful and I was hoping to take a break and maintain for awhile as I was going through some personal stuff and didn't have the headspace to log/be mindful.
    But now my poor eating habits from before have resurfaced with a vengeance and I'm finding myself binging on junk almost daily. And not surprisingly, the weight is creeping back up.
    The thought of regaining the 40 lbs I've worked so hard on losing, is absolutely terrifying to me. But the dread does not seem to be enough to get me back in the game.
    Life is going to be stressful for awhile so I can no longer use the 'when this passes' excuse. I have to somehow learn to eat well even when under stress.

Sorry you’re struggling! This was me a couple years ago and sadly I gained the 40+ I’d lost and an extra 20 :( all I can say is do whatever you need to to get back on track. Jump into this competition! The team needs you, we were first in week 1 but 2nd in week 2. Help us get back into 1st!

I don’t have any real words of wisdom, I find it hard to get back on track after I fall off. I would just say to keep trying. I always struggle and then quit. Don’t quit. Keep at it and good luck!
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Daily Post: Tuesday
    Track: yes, I track everything
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes, walked dogs
    Healthier Habits: clean up clutter, one pile at a time
    Goals: focus on eating mindfully and only when truly hungry, walk more
    Am I happy with my progress today: Yes! I made good choices today. 😄

Finally broke my headache after 4 days. Yay!

Enjoying a long whoosh. Finally busted into the 170’s. OMG, it feels so good to write that! 🥳

• mama_healthy21
    mama_healthy21 Posts: 191 Member
    edited November 2019
    Daily Post Tuesday
    Calories: Yes. Under
    Exercise: Yes, walking, 25 min
    Goals or Day: Didnt plan well today found myself scrambling at the end of the day to meet my calories and macros.🙄
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Daily post Tuesday
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: over
    Exercise: no

We had Thai tonight and I intended to eat half of my pad Thai but ate it all. That’s okay. One day won’t ruin my progress.
  • somum
    somum Posts: 72 Member
    Track: yes, I track everything
    Calories: 11 cal over( 1200 cal goal not counting exercise)
    Exercise: yes, walking, stretching and cycling
    Healthier Habits: letting go the little stuff and be easy on yourself no one is perfect
    Goals: focus on recovery from the race and get back to basics.
    Am I happy with my progress today: Yes! I made great choices and despite stress I didn’t allow my elephant to take over.
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    AmyG1982 wrote: »
    Hey team

Sorry you’re struggling! This was me a couple years ago and sadly I gained the 40+ I’d lost and an extra 20 :( all I can say is do whatever you need to to get back on track. Jump into this competition! The team needs you, we were first in week 1 but 2nd in week 2. Help us get back into 1st!

I don’t have any real words of wisdom, I find it hard to get back on track after I fall off. I would just say to keep trying. I always struggle and then quit. Don’t quit. Keep at it and good luck!

Awe, thank you!! Today is another day and another start! I won't give up, I'll just keep at it and start again daily if that's what it takes.
  • Kathie_GoGo
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories (goal 1200): On target
    Activity: 3 mile walk
    Daily Step Goal Streak: 1

A Thought from My Day: Face my stuff. Don't stuff my face :)
  • Kathie_GoGo
    Username: Kathie_GoGo
    Weigh in week: NOV Week 3
    Weigh in day: Wed
    Previous Week's weight: 153.2 pounds
    Today's Weight: 152.4 pounds
  • DDay2020
    DDay2020 Posts: 56 Member
    Username: DDay2020
    Week: 11/17
    PW: 244.5
    CW: 245

Things I did well:40-75 min of cardio x 7, Mobility Everyday, lifted 5 of 7 days
    Long term goal: It is 6 weeks until January 1, 2020. I have surpassed my 50 workout goal. I do cardio, weights and mobility regularly. I gained .5 pounds in spite of being in at least a 1000 calorie deficit everyday. I looked back to a month ago and I have lost 5.6 pounds since then. So over the long hall my weight is going in the right direction. My clothes are baggier. So I took another waist measurement and I’m down 1inch so all in all I’m thrilled with the progress this week.
  • jwall309
    Hey team

Checking back in here is huge step in the right direction!! You got this! I completely understand the struggle. I feel like for the past 4 months of this journey, my motivation is working for me every other month. I struggle so much with consistency, so I know where you are coming from. I actually had a moment whining to my bf last night as I was sampling cookie dough about how much of a struggle making the right choices this week were and how I'm terrified that one bad day will derail the whole train. And yet, sometimes I STILL dont make the healthy decision. We are humans. Most of us have years and years of reinforced patterns of unhealthy habits that got us here, so we need to remember that it will take time to undo it. Rome wasn't built in a day. This is a good reminder to all of us, that your team is here for you and to support you no matter what! We all don't have to be losing and having good days to check in here and chat through the struggles together. I needed to remember that too. Since I rejoined the challenge and became captain, I've really been struggling with getting the scale down and maintaining my healthy habits, and I have felt a bit ashamed that I am struggling and have the urge to just stop posting, stop checking, etc. But I need to remember and is good for all of us to remember that hiding in the dark is not the answer. We can use our resources and come together to help anyone out who is struggling.

Ok....I'll stop with my peptalk lol that kind of turned into stream of consciousness blabbing about my mindset this month. But the whole point is we see you and we all are here for you and know what youre going through right now. Hang in there!
  • jwall309
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Calories: Over
    Exercise: No
    Day: more baking led to more tasting....thankfully baking for work is done, so aside from trying not to indulge on the finished product too much today at work, hopefully I can end that week in a better place than I started
  • shaylee112
    shaylee112 Posts: 5 Member
    Hello! I’ve been on vaction for 9 days sorry about the missed weigh in
    Username:Shaylee112
    PW: 141.2
    CW:142.6
This discussion has been closed.