Options
191011121315»

Replies

• MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,548 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Hey gang new thread has been created.
    I am having trouble with some functions on here.
    Can someone find it in the community /challenges category and paste the link in here?
    Thank you in advance..
  • MissMay
    Options
    I've been reading and lurking and may start posting properly in December, but quite proud of myself. I had work events the last two nights. Usually these involve free wine and bar snacks and that sort of stuff, and I got through them both just drinking water.

I did sober October (and a bit, up to about 8 November I think) but have had a few more drinks this month. Definitely trying to limit them to when I'm out doing something rather than drinking at home though.

Welcome. So thrilled you were lurking us.🤣. Sounds like your on the right path. But no harm getting in here for some accountability. Nice to have you.
  • MissMay
    Options
    whitpauly wrote: »
    7 am in Vegas another 24 💖 hope everyone who celebrates had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday,ours was quiet and I'm fine with that 🦃

You go girl With another AF! Low key holidays are nice.
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,553 Member
    Options
    My goal is 16-20 AF days for the month.
    I didn't get there in October, ended up with 10 or 11AF days. Daily drinking is so very easy to slip back into!

November 15 - AF
    November 16 - A bunch of red wine (not my drink of choice) at a girlfriend's who invited me for Lasagna. Although I had one glass or two glasses each night in Dallas, it made me feel lovely. Did not feel lovely, thought that I was going to puke, did not feel well in the morning.
    November 17 - AF
    November 18 - AF
    November 19 - Tuesday, 3 drinks. I like my decision to allow myself drinks on stressful Tuesdays, I haven't always had drinks on Tuesdays since starting this, but mostly.
    November 20 - AF - getting towards that 16-20 AF days : - )
    November 21 - AF - really really felt like having drinks, had a long stressful workday. I managed to resist.
    November 22 - 3 drinks - I made a drink before I even got out of my work clothes today!
    November 23 - AF - 7 days left in the month only! That went by fast.
    November 24 - AF - planning on hitting the 16th AF day for the month tomorrow. If I could keep up putting 2 AF days in between drinks days I would be good with that plan.
    November 25 - AF - Happy to make it to 16AF days. Tomorrow, Tuesday, is my designated drinks day, but I am going out to the Ballet on Wednesday so don't want to look all puffy and haggard and bloated so I will try to skip my drinks day.
    November 26 - 3 drinks. Tuesday. Didn't make it to my 4th AF day in a row, but maybe some day : - ) 14 hour day, like pretty much every Tuesday. No regrets.
    November 27 - AF. I was offered wine out at dinner, and a few times at the Ballet, but I abstained since I had drinks yesterday.
    November 28 - AF. Worked hard, felt like having drinks, but Black Friday is looming and I have a small Amazon business that will require me to monitor my sale and change my bids/tactics continuously throughout the day and night. I want to be as sharp as possible.
    November 29 - Drinks. Started out with 1/2 shots of Peppermint Schnapps in Hot Chocolates, then continued from there. Hope that I don't feel sick in the morning!!

Running tally 18AF days out of 29 days so far.
  • MissMay
    Options
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,553 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    My goal is 16-20 AF days for the month.
    I didn't get there in October, ended up with 10 or 11AF days. Daily drinking is so very easy to slip back into!

November 15 - AF
    November 16 - A bunch of red wine (not my drink of choice) at a girlfriend's who invited me for Lasagna. Although I had one glass or two glasses each night in Dallas, it made me feel lovely. Did not feel lovely, thought that I was going to puke, did not feel well in the morning.
    November 17 - AF
    November 18 - AF
    November 19 - Tuesday, 3 drinks. I like my decision to allow myself drinks on stressful Tuesdays, I haven't always had drinks on Tuesdays since starting this, but mostly.
    November 20 - AF - getting towards that 16-20 AF days : - )
    November 21 - AF - really really felt like having drinks, had a long stressful workday. I managed to resist.
    November 22 - 3 drinks - I made a drink before I even got out of my work clothes today!
    November 23 - AF - 7 days left in the month only! That went by fast.
    November 24 - AF - planning on hitting the 16th AF day for the month tomorrow. If I could keep up putting 2 AF days in between drinks days I would be good with that plan.
    November 25 - AF - Happy to make it to 16AF days. Tomorrow, Tuesday, is my designated drinks day, but I am going out to the Ballet on Wednesday so don't want to look all puffy and haggard and bloated so I will try to skip my drinks day.
    November 26 - 3 drinks. Tuesday. Didn't make it to my 4th AF day in a row, but maybe some day : - ) 14 hour day, like pretty much every Tuesday. No regrets.
    November 27 - AF. I was offered wine out at dinner, and a few times at the Ballet, but I abstained since I had drinks yesterday.
    November 28 - AF. Worked hard, felt like having drinks, but Black Friday is looming and I have a small Amazon business that will require me to monitor my sale and change my bids/tactics continuously throughout the day and night. I want to be as sharp as possible.
    November 29 - Drinks. Started out with 1/2 shots of Peppermint Schnapps in Hot Chocolates, then continued from there. Hope that I don't feel sick in the morning!!
    November 30 - AF. Really wanted to get back into the hot chocolate and peppermint schnapps, it was pretty cold out. Abstained. Pleased with my count for the month.

November tally 19AF days out of 30 days.