Options
    53, 5' 5"
    Nov SW: 136
    Nov GW: 134

Goal #1: More water
    Goal #2: More moving
    Goal #3: Less stress

Nov 4: 136
    Nov 12: 138 - No excuse, just not eating well. Had 2 lunches out in a row but, I'm back to bringing my lunch to work again.
    Nov 19: 136.4 - Stupid desk job. Looks like I'm going to have to set an alarm every day to remind myself to get up and move. Standing up to do some squats right now!
  • Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    53, 5' 5"

Nov 12: 138 - No excuse, just not eating well. Had 2 lunches out in a row but, I'm back to bringing my lunch to work again.
    Nov 19: 136.4 - Stupid desk job. Looks like I'm going to have to set an alarm every day to remind myself to get up and move. Standing up to do some squats right now!

But you're doing great!!!!!
  • Antiopelle
    Antiopelle Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    53, 5' 5"

I fitbit is great for this. Everytime I do less than 250 steps in an hour, I get a beepy reminder :smiley:
  • Go_Deskercise
    Options
    33, 5' 4"

SW: 137.8
    GW: 133.8

Goal #1: Snack less at night
    Goal #2: Move more at work
    Goal #3: Eat more mindfully

Nov 1: 137.8
    Nov 4: 138.6
    Nov 6: 139.2 - Been "sneaking" food and shoving my face alone in dark corners because I'm convinced that if no one else sees it then it doesn't matter and I can get away with it........ I need a food babysitter at all times. Also, did you know that Oreo thins have a latte flavored creme kind? Me and the half empty container know now too LOL! Hope you all are doing better than I am!
    Nov 7: 138.4 - Focused yesterday on moving more and not snacking and stuck to it!
    Nov 8: 138.4
    Nov 11: 138.2
    Nov 12: 138.8 - If I would just snack like a "normal" human being that would be great, but I go big and stay home LOL - Did great all day and then ate way too much dinner, ate way too much chips and salsa, also had some ice cream and an ice cream sandwich. Delicious, yes.... but I definitely didn't need all of it. Going to focus solely on limiting snacking today.
    Nov 13: 137.6 - Actually completed the day under my calorie goal yesterday. I logged all of my food and didn't snack at all. I reached my normal snacking time last night and wasn't really hungry so I skipped it and went to bed early with the hubby. Feeling good this morning and even happier seeing the dip in the scales.
    Nov 15: 136 - Finally doing what I need to do and seeing the scale move is sure motivational. Just over the last 3 days I have taken control of my 'all or nothing snacking' problem. I am learning moderation and only eating what my calories will allow. 3 days down and the rest of my life to go!!!
    Nov 18: 137.6 - Fun weekend with family Back to killing it this week!
    Nov 19: 137
    Nov 20: 137.6 - 3 steps forward and 8 steps back ... attitude yesterday was more of a "it can't hurt that bad if I eat this...and this...and this...." Refocusing and trying harder today :smile:
  • cayenne_007
    cayenne_007 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    mfield4 wrote: »
    5'8" 40y/o
    SW 162
    Nov GW 159
    Overall GW 150
    Nov 1 162.0
    Nov 2 161.4
    Nov 4 163.8 weekends kill me :(
    Nov 5 162.2
    Nov 7 160.2 - off for the next 4 days. Hoping I can keep eating (and drinking!) mindfully. I'd like the downward trend to continue
    Nov 10 161.0- days off are tough to stay under calories. Especially with the drinking!
    Nov 12 159.4 - I made it through the weekend without gaining! Anyone else IF? I've been doing it about 6 months and have noticed that it helps with my eating, even more than counting calories. If I track all my food all the time, I tend to start obsessing and with IF I just eat 2 healthy meals and don't worry about it.
    Nov 13 - 159.8
    Nov 14 - 158.8 - made my goal! But can I keep it at less than 159 through the end of the month??
    Nov 15 - 159.0 - My goal is to keep it at this through the next 15 days including 2 weekends!
    Nov 16 - 158.0
    Nov 17 - 159.8 - the weekend has struck again! I swear I'd be a size 4 by now if I could just keep it in check over the weekend :neutral:
    Nov 19 - 158.6
    I have to say that I love coming here and having this platform of support and like minded women here to support each other. It's really helping me keep an eye on the prize!
    Nov 20 - 157.2 - didn't feel all that well yesterday so I didn't eat much. I'm sure this is what is reflected in such a low number, but I'll take it! It's a new overall low for me :smile:

CONGRATS!!!!! That's a great reason to celebrate - no matter WHY you hit it, you hit it!
  • cayenne_007
    cayenne_007 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    5'8" 42yo
    SW: 142.6
    Nov GW: 140
    GW: 133

August SW 145.8 EW 145.6
    Sept SW 145.6 EW 145.6
    Oct SW 145.6 EW 142.6

I'm going to add in one thing to force myself to measure at the end of the month......
    Bust: 38 - Aug (-1")
    Band: 33 - Aug (-1")
    Waist: 28.5 - Aug (-.5")
    Hips 38.5- No change in Aug

No change in measurements in Sept - At least I was consistent with weight/measurements! LOL!

Goal #1: Workout 5 days a week - Yoga Burn/Bike/Walk - stay consistent with Push Up Challenge
    Goal #2: Build Upper Body Strength - 90 Second Planks - Forearm & Extended Do 25 real push ups in a rep
    Goal #3: Drop .5" off waist
    Goal #4: Stay under on intake min of 5 days a week
    Goal #5: Do some decent crockpot meals

10/31 - 142.6 - IF, bit over on calories...insanely busy day - no workout but decent amount of walking
    11/1 - 143.8 - LOL - I'm still ok with this. The 142 was a new low for me so hopefully it's a good start to the month. IF - I did put together a chicken/chili crockpot dish this morning - we'll see how it goes
    11/4 - 146.8 - bit surprised at this. I worked outdoors all day Sat and busted my butt... One of those days you just fall into bed exhausted. Sunday I did take it a bit easier. Back to logging everything today. Got in a good walk at lunch - my should is still not 100%... trying to do decent on food and just maintain. Went over about 300 cals today - when your 96 yo Gram wants you to take her to dinner, you take her to dinner and have nachos & irish beer with her.
    11/5 - 146.2 - Snuck in a great walk at lunch today and managed not to go over too badly. Kid's basketball game right after work made much more impossible. Still stuck to IF.
    11/6 - 145.8 - rainy day made my lunch walk impossible....but insanely busy evening doctoring a colt & all the horse stuff alone so 2 hours of just stuff outdoors. IF - and stayed under on cals, but terrible nutritionally. Nachos & beer for dinner.
    11/7 - 144.4 - IF, got in a good walk at lunch... Rode my colt for an hour & cleaned 6 stalls- love days like this! Made fajitas for dinner & managed not to go too crazy. I think once my body adjusts, IF will help me store up calories for the evenings.
    11/8 - 145.6 - Good walk at lunch and worked at the barn for a couple of hours in the evening. I have no idea how many calories it burns - but cleaning stalls is WORK.
    11/11 - 144.4 - HOW do ya'll get ANYTHING done with kid's sports? BF's 10 yo son had a basketball tournament on Sat- played 4 games, BF competed in a small local team roping (at least I got to ride my colt for a couple of hours) and back to sit on my butt for another basketball game. Cleaned 11 stalls so that's something. Sunday I worked outdoors all afternoon - felt like I scurried all over the place and still way behind. Got in a good walk at lunch and back to working on the pushup challenge - my shoulder is finally recovered enough. So discouraging how much ground I've lost in the last 3 weeks - DAMMIT! 10,12,10,10,8
    11/12 - 144.6 Stayed under on cals yesterday. No workout - errands at lunch & dinner right after work with my Gram. So sore from starting back on push up challenge...OUCH! Did manage to stay on track with cals today.
    11/13 - 145.2 - 30 min walk at lunch, Push Up Challenge 12,14,10,10,10 - still pretty sore & my form wasn't great. Going to work on getting my form back before increasing the # for a bit. Did IF & kept cals at 1250.
    11/14 - 145.2 - Positives for the day, squeaked under on cals. & managed 3 chin-ups on our 'ghetto' bar at work on a dare. Errands at lunch and kids basketball all evening = no real exercise. AND someone brought amazing homemade pumpkin bread to work - so I inhaled 2 slices. ARGH!
    11/15 - 145.2 - dang, it's been consistent lately. LOL Push Up Challenge - 12,13,14,10 & 30 min walk at lunch. Pushups were HARD today.
    11/18 - 145.4 - Kinda ate 'whatever' this wknd, but stuck to 2 meals a day and I WORKED my butt off Saturday. Hauled multiple loads of wet sand out of 5 stalls - I'm still a bit body sore today. Yesterday was easier, just lots of walking & my normal stuff.
    11/19 - 147.0 - I'm making today a 'reset' and get your head right day. Been stressed with some stupid stuff at work and yesterday I freakin ate my feelings with a vengeance. Couldn't even tell you the last time I had more than 1 cookie - yesterday I ate half a dozen + ALL the other foods around. Appt after work and it's cold & dark out by the time I got home..... I took 7 feral kittens home to be barn cats a few months back, today - it's vet day for everyone to be fixed. I feel today should definitely go better as far as exercise - I've already got 3000 steps in from literally herding cats this morning. No real workout - dang cats killed my time at lunch and bf is gone so after I get home at 7:30 and spend an hour & half doing chores.. it just doesn't happen (but I get in lots of steps :smiley: ).
    11/20 - 146.0
  • Legs_McGee23
    Legs_McGee23 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    49, 5'10"
    SW: 156.4 (as of this morning)
    Nov GW: 148
    GW: 134

Goal #1: Log everyday, and have a calorie deficit 5/7 days
    Goal #2: Stick to my training schedule (running)
    Goal #3: Not skip a single workout (except when I'm traveling)
    Goal #4: Don't go batsh*tcrazy on the sweets

Nov. 4: 156.4
    Nov. 5: 155.4
    Nov. 6: 155.0
    Nov. 7: 154.6
    Nov. 8: 153.8
    Nov. 9: 154.0
    Nov. 19: 154.4
    Nov. 20: 153.4
  • mfield4
    mfield4 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    5'8" 40y/o
    SW 162
    Nov GW 159
    Overall GW 150
    Nov 1 162.0
    Nov 2 161.4
    Nov 4 163.8 weekends kill me :(
    Nov 5 162.2
    Nov 7 160.2 - off for the next 4 days. Hoping I can keep eating (and drinking!) mindfully. I'd like the downward trend to continue
    Nov 10 161.0- days off are tough to stay under calories. Especially with the drinking!
    Nov 12 159.4 - I made it through the weekend without gaining! Anyone else IF? I've been doing it about 6 months and have noticed that it helps with my eating, even more than counting calories. If I track all my food all the time, I tend to start obsessing and with IF I just eat 2 healthy meals and don't worry about it.
    Nov 13 - 159.8
    Nov 14 - 158.8 - made my goal! But can I keep it at less than 159 through the end of the month??
    Nov 15 - 159.0 - My goal is to keep it at this through the next 15 days including 2 weekends!
    Nov 16 - 158.0
    Nov 17 - 159.8 - the weekend has struck again! I swear I'd be a size 4 by now if I could just keep it in check over the weekend :neutral:
    Nov 19 - 158.6
    I have to say that I love coming here and having this platform of support and like minded women here to support each other. It's really helping me keep an eye on the prize!
    Nov 20 - 157.2 - didn't feel all that well yesterday so I didn't eat much. I'm sure this is what is reflected in such a low number, but I'll take it! It's a new overall low for me
    Nov 21 - 157.4 I'll take it! Switching up my exercise from FitnessBlender to a weight training upper/lower split next week for the remainder of the year. I'm likely to be in a calorie surplus fairly often over the holidays, maybe I can use those extra calories to add some muscle! :wink:
  • Antiopelle
    Antiopelle Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    49, 160cm (5'3")
    GW: 59kg / 130 lbs
    CW: 65.3 kg / 144 lbs

Nov 1 - 65.5kg / 144.4 lbs
    Nov 7 - 65.5 kg / 144.4 lbs
    Nov 11 - 65.4 kg / 144.2 lbs
    Nov 18 - 66.2 kg / 145.9 lbs
    Nov 21 - 65.5 kg / 144.4 lbs

Well so much for that "easy" goal to lose a few pounds a month. I have lost maybe 1 lb over 3 months.

I logged, exercised, ate and drank in moderation - and my weight really didn't change much at all. It really wasn't worth the mental stress.

Just for the hell of it - I have signed up for Noom (because I am a CNN addict at the moment due to Impeachment and they keep on advertising.. it worked). Has anyone else tried it?

I am going to do my logging there for the next while to see if I do any better with "personalized coaching", and I will let you know what I find... If you have any questions regarding the program, ask them in a few weeks and I can let you know what I think.

Also I am scheduled to go in for a physical in January to see how my bloodwork looks and to get my shingles vaccine since I am now 50 and even if I am fit and active apparently SHINGLES DOESN'T CARE (Again - damn CNN and their non-stop pharmaceutical advertisements!!)

KEEP AT IT EVERYONE!

Are you eating at the deficit, and if so, do you add your activity calories to your goal? Maybe you need to adjust just a little bit to get a deficit?
    And look at it this way: if you didn't put in the effort, you probably would have gained a bit and now you haven't AND you have more data to know what to day in the future :wink:
  • CrystalEssex
    CrystalEssex Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    [SW 119+] (BMI 28)
    GW 90 (BMI 21)

Goal 1: Get back in the habit of tracking daily
    Goal 2: Plan meals, prep ahead of time
    Goal 3: Increase water intake
    Goal 4: Get moving more
    Goal 5: Nix the sugar cravings :s
    Overall goal: Get to 99.9# (Normal BMI for my barely 4'8" frame) by Dec 31 this year.

01 Nov: 112.9
    08 Nov: 111.5
    15 Nov: 111.1
    22 Nov: 110.0
    29 Nov:
  • Go_Deskercise
    Options
    33, 5' 4"

SW: 137.8
    GW: 133.8

Goal #1: Snack less at night
    Goal #2: Move more at work
    Goal #3: Eat more mindfully

Nov 1: 137.8
    Nov 4: 138.6
    Nov 6: 139.2 - Been "sneaking" food and shoving my face alone in dark corners because I'm convinced that if no one else sees it then it doesn't matter and I can get away with it........ I need a food babysitter at all times. Also, did you know that Oreo thins have a latte flavored creme kind? Me and the half empty container know now too LOL! Hope you all are doing better than I am!
    Nov 7: 138.4 - Focused yesterday on moving more and not snacking and stuck to it!
    Nov 8: 138.4
    Nov 11: 138.2
    Nov 12: 138.8 - If I would just snack like a "normal" human being that would be great, but I go big and stay home LOL - Did great all day and then ate way too much dinner, ate way too much chips and salsa, also had some ice cream and an ice cream sandwich. Delicious, yes.... but I definitely didn't need all of it. Going to focus solely on limiting snacking today.
    Nov 13: 137.6 - Actually completed the day under my calorie goal yesterday. I logged all of my food and didn't snack at all. I reached my normal snacking time last night and wasn't really hungry so I skipped it and went to bed early with the hubby. Feeling good this morning and even happier seeing the dip in the scales.
    Nov 15: 136 - Finally doing what I need to do and seeing the scale move is sure motivational. Just over the last 3 days I have taken control of my 'all or nothing snacking' problem. I am learning moderation and only eating what my calories will allow. 3 days down and the rest of my life to go!!!
    Nov 18: 137.6 - Fun weekend with family Back to killing it this week!
    Nov 19: 137
    Nov 20: 137.6 - 3 steps forward and 8 steps back ... attitude yesterday was more of a "it can't hurt that bad if I eat this...and this...and this...." Refocusing and trying harder today
    Nov 21: 136.6 - I feel like a yo-yo lol
    Nov 22: 136